Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen. I don't normally post here, just visiting family for the Christmas season.

    I had booked with Kayden two weeks ago as she is in STL for today and tomorrow. After a thorough vetting process and a deposit (yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but she had a legitimate front), she confirmed me for our meeting today. Upon meeting her, she greeted me with a lovely lingerie outfit and a nice scent. We talked for a bit then she laid down her rules which were pretty standard. Fun girl to play around with. After we had our fun, we talked some more and she walked me out the door (for those of you who it matters to).

    A bubbly personality with a slight Southern accent and a nice body to pair. I definitely recommend her. Enjoy your new year.
    She looks good and I was considering seeing her, but my understanding is she only does CBJ and only pretty light fk, no dfk.

  2. #8859

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and her friend once before. Fun time, but really awful at timing. Also, she requires a deposit. Got screwed by her the second time around on her getting the deposit and not meeting.
    Guess I will avoid this one. Unfortunate she looks great.

  3. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387
    I don't even see a phone number—do you? I do see her advertising her $50/ month. I'm guessing she's thinking some guys will pay that just for the chance of getting together with her.

  4. #8857

    Kayden Karter

    Hello gentlemen. I don't normally post here, just visiting family for the Christmas season.

    I had booked with Kayden two weeks ago as she is in STL for today and tomorrow. After a thorough vetting process and a deposit (yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but she had a legitimate front), she confirmed me for our meeting today. Upon meeting her, she greeted me with a lovely lingerie outfit and a nice scent. We talked for a bit then she laid down her rules which were pretty standard. Fun girl to play around with. After we had our fun, we talked some more and she walked me out the door (for those of you who it matters to).

    A bubbly personality with a slight Southern accent and a nice body to pair. I definitely recommend her. Enjoy your new year.

  5. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a real advertiser! Asking for donation I know I know I know never do. I searched and found nothing but I'm also an idiot so please forgive me.

    What say you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231

    Thanks.
    I've seen her and her friend once before. Fun time, but really awful at timing. Also, she requires a deposit. Got screwed by her the second time around on her getting the deposit and not meeting.

  6. #8855

    Maybe I prefer not to judge lest I be judged

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you just said. However the fact remains, you're dealing with probably the lowest social class of individuals in society. Whether Its by their fault or not the results are the same.

    It doesn't matter how they look or how youthful and attractive they are. You are not going to walk into these damaged individuals lives and turn a vice into a virtue just because you give them a couple of hundred bucks. If you want culture go and get it, but you're not going to find it coming from a listcrawler hooker at a Red Roof Inn.
    I still prefer to treat everyone how I would like to be treated, that doesn't mean dropping one's guard, but choosing to see the best in everyone. As I said before, no one has walked in another's shoes and compassion and empathy go a long way, yet vulnerability does have risks, but I would rather listen and learn than judge.

  7. #8854

    Anyone Seen Her?

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387

  8. #8853
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    One never knows the path others may have taken or experiences they have encountered, but courtesy, good manners, and respect create a common bond, even if for a fleeting moment. The adage of walking in another's shoes or path can be humbling, but exactly provide a better understanding and appreciation of ourselves. Decency and respect even in crazy situations go a long way.
    I agree with everything you just said. However the fact remains, you're dealing with probably the lowest social class of individuals in society. Whether Its by their fault or not the results are the same.

    It doesn't matter how they look or how youthful and attractive they are. You are not going to walk into these damaged individuals lives and turn a vice into a virtue just because you give them a couple of hundred bucks. If you want culture go and get it, but you're not going to find it coming from a listcrawler hooker at a Red Roof Inn.

  9. #8852

    Courtesy, Manners, and Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Ya, well sorry to lay it in you but your expectations are irrelevant. Especially when your dealing with prostitutes. Most of these women have a radically different life experience than most of us. You can't hold them to standards of etiquette, and you definitely can't start getting into your feelings and whining about it. Who knows what's distracting these people? It probably isn't even about you. Her letting you have your way with her for a small amount of your disposable income is a fair trade. As long as she wasn't outright abusive. I just don't get it. I don't understand what you guys are looking for.
    One never knows the path others may have taken or experiences they have encountered, but courtesy, good manners, and respect create a common bond, even if for a fleeting moment. The adage of walking in another's shoes or path can be humbling, but exactly provide a better understanding and appreciation of ourselves. Decency and respect even in crazy situations go a long way.

  10. #8851

    I already know this is a dumb question

    She looks like a real advertiser! Asking for donation I know I know I know never do. I searched and found nothing but I'm also an idiot so please forgive me.

    What say you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231

    Thanks.

  11. #8850
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's the way it's 'supposed' to work, and it'd be nice if true all the time. One reason I like 1 hr appt. Is to get the full 'attention' but I think that comes from the lower volume ones mostly.
    Unfortunately once you cum these girls think the session is over. So on the one hand its silly to think they should be your gf til the last second but where does the line end?

    I've finished really early in a session and felt short changed to the point that I only got hhr visits for a while cause that's all I needed. You have to figure you out tbh.

  12. #8849

    Haa

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    That means we can flip it on them. If we check and it says VOIP, we can ask why THEY are using one.
    Nothing better than fucking with people you know are trying to put you in harms way. I've done this before where I realized thankfully ahead of time I was dealing with a scammer. Fucking scum.

  13. #8848

    From the heart

    Hey guys,

    I recently saw this girl and her service was top notch. Until we finished. She straight cold shouldered me, acted like she didn't even fucking know me. It was cray. The ***** had the audacity to say "bye" to me when I came. Don't see her. Her name was crazybitch1. So crazy.

  14. #8847
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
    Ya, well sorry to lay it in you but your expectations are irrelevant. Especially when your dealing with prostitutes. Most of these women have a radically different life experience than most of us. You can't hold them to standards of etiquette, and you definitely can't start getting into your feelings and whining about it. Who knows what's distracting these people? It probably isn't even about you. Her letting you have your way with her for a small amount of your disposable income is a fair trade. As long as she wasn't outright abusive. I just don't get it. I don't understand what you guys are looking for.

  15. #8846

    Here another what happened to

    Another I would like to know what happened to.

    Thanks if you know anything.

    https://www.models-world.com/missouri/enticingeva-4/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape