Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 17731
-
12-30-21 16:41 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 851And the pterodactyl arms.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:11 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 687I totally agree on deposits, to include photos, etc. And Reanne and Ember are also quality providers.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:24 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 457I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 12:45 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 117Did you give her a try?
Hey, Semper. I'm curious to know if you ever saw this girl and if so what you can report. I look her looks (from her pics) but if you've already tried her, what's on the menu, was it good and how much?
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me.
-
12-30-21 12:30 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 159Will the real "Mia" please stand up?
Every time I see the name of another Mia I get to scrambling, hoping she's returned. I think we in this city should allow the escort name Mia to be retired from being used by escorts. Mixed latina Mia from N. Cnty was truly the queen of bbj. Haven't seen hide or hair of her for over a year. Hope she's okay.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 12:22 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 159You got something against flatbread tortillas?
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 11:11 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 399Mia
She posted yesterday with this number:
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1
And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1
Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
-
12-30-21 09:58 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 296Them tits turn me off just looking at them.
Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:46 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 49She's on SA too
I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think I’ll give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:19 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 159Plastic tits, butt implants, a bunch of rules and protocols that never apply to themselves but guys crawl on their bellies to stand in line and be treated like lame cucks.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
No thanks, I don't care what she looks like.
-
12-29-21 19:37 #8871Regular Member

Posts: 24Holy shit!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72641760#.
Anyone? Doesn't scream fake but for st Louis I seriously doubt it isn't.
-
12-29-21 18:33 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 49She's legit
She's legit. Tiny, just as cute as the pics. It was 4 for an hour but she looks way better then anyone I've been able to find on LC in the past year. Only issue I had was she put some clothing back on with like 10-15 min left, to go to the bathroom then when she got back said time was up. Even with that I have tried to see her again. She does always reply but sometimes not until the next morning so I'm sure she stays busy.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:05 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 112This discussion is one I have heard several times over the years. It is one of the reasons that I prefer older providers. Most of them have been around the block many times, and quite often are still in the business because they have no other way to make that kind of money. They run it like a business. They want you to come back for more. Younger women have different priorities, and they don't think about repeat customers until they are broke and wondering why no one is calling them, or they think that they are getting mout of that business, which they can't do usually because of a drug habit. With hookers you never get your expectations up too high, if you do you will be let down.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:52 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 418That's a lot harder to do now, since Facebook got rid of the ability to search for users via phone number. I used to vett some making sure they were legit, and found some of them on there.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:44 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 638The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...










Reply With Quote






