Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8817
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
    All prostitutes that I saw before always hugged me when I walked out the door. I was expecting the same thing as a custom. Anyway, I was happy when I saw her. I have seen her twice and am willing to see her again when she is in town. Sapphire is my second provider after Eden. Both are clean, non smoker and have nice body.

  2. #8816

    Traveling to St Charles

    For business next week, looking for UTR outcall. Pm me if you have a recommendation. I am a Senior out of the Cincinnati area.

  3. #8815
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    You felt "left out"? She did her job, what more you wanting her to do, give you therapy? LOL.

    She did you and she's getting ready to do the next one. Don't expect too much from these prostitutes. If she was as beautiful and clean as you say it was a good day for you.

    I kinda rather they're not too clingy and talkative. Those are the ones that start asking you for little favors. A ride up to the QT for cigs or, "an extra $20 because once I pay for my room and get my baby medicine imma still be broke".
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.

  4. #8814
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Freecarrierlookup (dot) com.

  5. #8813
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL to each his own I guess. I'll never for the life of me understand why a guy wants to kiss daty or even cuddle with a woman that has been fucking all day shower or not.
    The world is filled with things you'll never understand.

  6. #8812
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyPX  [View Original Post]
    I certainly do, it's important to know that intimacy after the act isn't part of the service.
    LOL to each his own I guess. I'll never for the life of me understand why a guy wants to kiss daty or even cuddle with a woman that has been fucking all day shower or not.

  7. #8811
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    you want to cuddle too?
    I certainly do, it's important to know that intimacy after the act isn't part of the service.

  8. #8810
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #8809
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the link. When I was looking, I was getting a lot of spam sites that want you to sign up for Been Verified or another site like that.
    They use fake numbers constantly. If they are smart enough not to use numbers that trace back to them then you should be smart enough also. Please don't start this as a trend. I have even seen some that ask for your linkedin page. Be smart guys just don't do it. It will not turn out well for you. No real numbers no jobs no selfies no drivers licenses.

  10. #8808
    I've got an UTR that has fallen on hard times. Left an abusive relationship or something. 2 bills for an hour. Nice girl. 45 ish and average looks. DM me for digits. Seniors only.

  11. #8807
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    They are using a website like this one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

    Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.
    Thank you for the link. When I was looking, I was getting a lot of spam sites that want you to sign up for Been Verified or another site like that.

  12. #8806
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty simple. If it's worth the risk for you to use your real phone number instead of an app to see a certain girl do it. If your like most of us and know better then keep using an app and move on. They use apps for the same reasons we do. Safety and Privacy. And a lot of them will extort you if they can. So will some John's. It's the nature of the beast.
    Just asking a question big guy.

  13. #8805

    Oh shit

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    They are using a website like this one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

    Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.
    Didn't know that, still shouldn't be a reason for them to require a real number. So many shady people out there. Glad I've been lucky so far.

  14. #8804

    Stop worrying about it

    It's pretty simple. If it's worth the risk for you to use your real phone number instead of an app to see a certain girl do it. If your like most of us and know better then keep using an app and move on. They use apps for the same reasons we do. Safety and Privacy. And a lot of them will extort you if they can. So will some John's. It's the nature of the beast.

  15. #8803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Carrier lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    They are using a website like this one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

    Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape