Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 17731
-
12-26-21 14:15 #8806Regular Member

Posts: 24Just asking a question big guy.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 14:14 #8805Regular Member

Posts: 24Oh shit
Didn't know that, still shouldn't be a reason for them to require a real number. So many shady people out there. Glad I've been lucky so far.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 14:12 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 479Stop worrying about it
It's pretty simple. If it's worth the risk for you to use your real phone number instead of an app to see a certain girl do it. If your like most of us and know better then keep using an app and move on. They use apps for the same reasons we do. Safety and Privacy. And a lot of them will extort you if they can. So will some John's. It's the nature of the beast.
-
12-26-21 12:02 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 399Carrier lookup
They are using a website like this one:
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/
Which will show whether a number is true wireless, or a VOIP number via an app.
-
12-26-21 09:00 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 1591k for an hour? Have at it bruh. No pussy is worth that.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 08:47 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 159You felt "left out"? She did her job, what more you wanting her to do, give you therapy? LOL.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
She did you and she's getting ready to do the next one. Don't expect too much from these prostitutes. If she was as beautiful and clean as you say it was a good day for you.
I kinda rather they're not too clingy and talkative. Those are the ones that start asking you for little favors. A ride up to the QT for cigs or, "an extra $20 because once I pay for my room and get my baby medicine imma still be broke".
-
12-26-21 01:43 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 418They probably subscribe to the Whitepages.com premium account. When you type in these VoIP numbers, they usually come up as "land line" and no name. All others will at least show some information like the carrier, and even if it isn't accurate, that at least proves it's a real number.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 00:30 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 255Seems like a pretty convenient excuse, but of course it must happen. If it were me I would have still gone for it (not DATY tho).
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 21:10 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 375Number lookups
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
There are some websites that you can put in someone's phone number and it will tell you who that number belongs to. If it doesn't show a name for that number but some generic company name or something, then most likely it is an app number. One such website I know of is numlookup but I'm pretty sure there are other more precise websites that they're probably using. I would never see a provider that demands my real number as it can easily be traced to my real name and personal information which they can look up and give me trouble.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 20:39 #8797Regular Member

Posts: 24Use Google
I made sure to google my number just in case, and call yourself from a different number to see what it's like.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 19:27 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks for asking the question. I wondered about that myself. I created an account and use my computer using the Text Free site and when I text another number, it comes up as the phone number registered to my email on the texting app site. So I was wondering how they can tell if it's a real # of a VOIP service #.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 17:47 #8795Regular Member

Posts: 24Yeah, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yesterday on this one that had that in her ad, I think her name was Nikki Nicole or something.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 17:45 #8794Regular Member

Posts: 24The only way the poster would be able to tell if I was using an app is if they called and I didn't answer, in which case it would say something like "the textnow user was unable to."
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
I think you can pay 4. 99/ year and probably do a personalized voicemail or something.
-
12-25-21 00:41 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 72Phone app
How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 23:44 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 25Yea LOL little to dumpy for me. Prefer tighter bodies.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






