Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 553 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3216
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

    Monse.

    Luna.

    Ava.

    Zamayah.

    Naomi.

    Pisces.

    Lucy.

    Martina.
    Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.

  2. #3215

    Roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    Filled Monse up in VIP.

    Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

    -Woosh.
    Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.

    Monse.

    Luna.

    Ava.

    Zamayah.

    Naomi.

    Pisces.

    Lucy.

    Martina.

  3. #3214

    Pandora day shift t

    Filled Monse up in VIP.

    Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.

    -Woosh.

  4. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Was it bareback?
    A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.

  5. #3212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
    Was it bareback?

  6. #3211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    Was it bareback?

  7. #3210

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
    Confirm Lola for 300.

  8. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.

  9. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.

  10. #3207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

    She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.
    Monse, Anya, Faith and Diamond are straight up.

    They don't scam like the others.

  11. #3206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?
    I just saw her today.

  12. #3205

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by BugBarbeque  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?
    She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.

  13. #3204

    That's a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?
    I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.

  14. #3203

    Anya at Pandoras

    Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?

  15. #3202

    Monse

    Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

    She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape