Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 552 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3196

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
    Confirm Lola for 300.

  2. #3195
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.

  3. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.

  4. #3193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

    She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.
    Monse, Anya, Faith and Diamond are straight up.

    They don't scam like the others.

  5. #3192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?
    I just saw her today.

  6. #3191

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by BugBarbeque  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?
    She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.

  7. #3190

    That's a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?
    I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.

  8. #3189

    Anya at Pandoras

    Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?

  9. #3188

    Monse

    Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.

    She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.

  10. #3187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?
    Yes. It was her.

  11. #3186

    Dancer at Kitten's

    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?

  12. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Always been wanting to try Monse. Heard so many good things about her.

  13. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.
    Lola's only go up to 500 for a 1 hr room according to her rates on Instagram. Are you sure it was her?

  14. #3183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse Pandoras

    Man. Monse can hustle.

    The club was dead.

    5 or 6 dancers. Monse was the only one working it.

    These dancers need to know the prices come down when it is slow. Lola wanted $500 for 30 minutes in the VIP. Uhh no. I will take Monse for 220 please.

  15. #3182

    Kitten's Monday Night

    Had a stripper text me and tell me she's going to be at Kitten's last night and wanted me to see her.

    Me: How much should I bring?

    Her: $1000 and a condom.

    Me: No. Thanks.

    Her: Don't worry, I can do $600, just bring a condom.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Silence.

    Her: Okay, I know it's Christmas, I'll do $500.

    Anyway, I'm not paying $500 do secretly fuck for 10 minutes in a strip club. Sorry. I'm not mentioning her name here because some of the cucks here like to run back and tell people that I said something about them.

    Went to Kittens anyway and tried to avoid her (though I never her saw her there). Boy, did it suck. There was one great moment though. There was a new stripper that had never danced before ever (don't know her name), she showed up with three guy friends for support. So, when she went to dance, they walked over to the stage and using some kind of contraption sprayed at least $1000 one dollar bills on her immediately, could have been a bit more. The entire stage was covered with dollar bills (where you couldn't even see the stage) and well as the entire floor in front of the stage. After that initial amount, they had bags loaded with dollar bills that they showered on her through the two songs that she danced. I thought it was the sweetest thing for them to do, it even brought a tear to my eye. I guess I'm becoming a old sentimental fucker.

    Wasted $30 bucks on cover and soft drinks and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape