Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8271
-
12-24-21 13:02 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 444Roll call
Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.
Originally Posted by WooshPootang
[View Original Post]
Monse.
Luna.
Ava.
Zamayah.
Naomi.
Pisces.
Lucy.
Martina.
-
12-23-21 22:49 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandora day shift t
Filled Monse up in VIP.
Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.
-Woosh.
-
12-23-21 22:47 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 483A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 1106Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 1106Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 15:15 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 444Never
Confirm Lola for 300.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:36 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 99There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 04:03 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 99I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
300 for all.
-
12-22-21 18:34 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 1106Monse, Anya, Faith and Diamond are straight up.
Originally Posted by WeaselFruit
[View Original Post]
They don't scam like the others.
-
12-22-21 18:33 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 1106I just saw her today.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 16:36 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 603Tag
She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.
Originally Posted by BugBarbeque
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:47 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 379That's a lot
I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:45 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 987Anya at Pandoras
Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?
-
12-22-21 14:48 #3188Regular Member

Posts: 17Monse
Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.
She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.
-
12-22-21 11:49 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 1106Yes. It was her.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




