Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8286
-
12-24-21 13:21 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 38Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 13:02 #3215Senior Member

Posts: 444Roll call
Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.
Originally Posted by WooshPootang
[View Original Post]
Monse.
Luna.
Ava.
Zamayah.
Naomi.
Pisces.
Lucy.
Martina.
-
12-23-21 22:49 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandora day shift t
Filled Monse up in VIP.
Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.
-Woosh.
-
12-23-21 22:47 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 483A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 1109Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 1109Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 15:15 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 444Never
Confirm Lola for 300.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:36 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 99There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 04:03 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 99I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
300 for all.
-
12-22-21 18:34 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 1109Monse, Anya, Faith and Diamond are straight up.
Originally Posted by WeaselFruit
[View Original Post]
They don't scam like the others.
-
12-22-21 18:33 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 1109I just saw her today.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 16:36 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 603Tag
She is, in a fun way, batshit crazy. I'd love to know the same, private massage aok.
Originally Posted by BugBarbeque
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:47 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 379That's a lot
I hope guys are not paying these prices, might as well get an escort LOL.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:45 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 988Anya at Pandoras
Every time I Go in Anya is not there. Is she still working there?
-
12-22-21 14:48 #3202Regular Member

Posts: 17Monse
Monse hustles, but not in the negative sense. Her personality makes her absolutely adorable.
She gets more attention than others because she is nearly irresistible. And always provides excellent mileage for value.










Reply With Quote






