Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8264
-
12-27-21 15:28 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 541Check out their insta and click on "Girls".
Originally Posted by MartinWa90
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:13 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 34Lola
https://www.instagram.com/x.after.hours.x/
Originally Posted by MartinWa90
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 13:27 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 26Lola
What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 18:28 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 135Ha!
LOL. Truth!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 08:32 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 444Depends on you
It more depends on how long you can last.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 05:34 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 442Is there any advantage to paying for 30 or 60 minutes with Lola vs 15? Will you be able to DFK Or msog with longer visits?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 18:32 #3203I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Morgan
I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
-
12-24-21 13:21 #3202Senior Member

Posts: 38Eden seems right, I was there at 12 ish. Brain was blanked from being drained and working grave.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 13:02 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 444Roll call
Didn't see anyone's name starting with an E when they showed the early afternoon rotation. Sometimes people hear Eva but it's Ava. Later Eden was working.
Originally Posted by WooshPootang
[View Original Post]
Monse.
Luna.
Ava.
Zamayah.
Naomi.
Pisces.
Lucy.
Martina.
-
12-23-21 22:49 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 38Pandora day shift t
Filled Monse up in VIP.
Anya, another Hispanic lady (her name started with an E) and few new girls were working. Didn't see too many dudes when I was in. Traffic was terrible though, be careful if why'all traveling this weekend. Going to be snowy.
-Woosh.
-
12-23-21 22:47 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 483A fair question, and at those rates, it sure ought to be. As always, mileage will vary. That's why I'm all done with private rooms at strip clubs. I'm sure I'll miss some happy times, but I'm not there to see or use condoms. The prices are far too high for that.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 1102Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:53 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 1102Was it bareback?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 15:15 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 444Never
Confirm Lola for 300.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:36 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 99There was no upcharge. Just a completely nude Lola in VIP for a 300/30 min I'm not sure that 500 for 30 min is true since she has so much traffic in pandoras.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





