Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5134
-
12-23-21 12:56 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 41That's her
Face, tattoos, and freckles all line up.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:36 #2703Banned Member

Posts: 60Looks like her
And that looks like her dog.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:11 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 109Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 08:28 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 227Completely agree with you. Not always the case, but most smart ones value repeat clients and like to be appreciated, and would reciprocate in kind. I can see Ava is one of the smart ones and is worth the investment if she is your type.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 00:29 #2700Banned Member

Posts: 60If you spend enough time with her
She gets better over time I tried to upload a pic but on my phone 🤬.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
I have never had a bad time with her.
Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.
You will get much more mileage.
Be a dick and treat her as a hole to be filled….
She will give you what you give.
-
12-22-21 00:05 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 227Ava
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009
Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.
-
12-20-21 15:17 #2698Regular Member

Posts: 41Yes, that's Ava
Pictures very accurate.
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 14:04 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 159Is this the Ava that you all are referring to?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009
Originally Posted by Camden5289
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:24 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 142Can you provide a link?
Originally Posted by DutchMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 07:05 #2695Regular Member

Posts: 20Adrianna is Back
Again on onebackpage! Rushed service! Body is gone. Apartment was a complete disaster. All she did was complain about past boyfriend. Kids. Work. No money. Would not repeat! She needs to retire!
-
12-18-21 18:34 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 41More on Ava
The last few posts I think have Ava bracketed pretty well. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good experience. Ava late 20's, hard-looking in a sexy way, very very nice new titties she's super proud of, and with good reason, great wiggle, moving around the apartment in high wedge heels, nice tats. Very pleased with Ava physically. Performance was good but not great, she was down for pretty much anything, but only in fits and starts. Didn't feel a personal connection, like she was never really focused on me. All in all, Ava really very sexy, better-looking than the average provider, and definitely got the job done. Still, somehow I just haven't found myself back there.
-
12-16-21 17:06 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 232I've seen her twice and pretty much agree with all of this. If I lived closer I'd be seeing her often.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
My only gripes with her are I wish she'd be more open to kissing and I wish she'd open her mouth for the finish.
The second time I saw her she was doing a BBBJ and basically finished with an HJ grabbing the head of my member to prevent fluids from getting on the bed. I can't stand that. It is painful for me and ruins the finish.
-
12-16-21 09:57 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks for the self review Tatianna! Very helpful indeed!
Originally Posted by FoggyOne5
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 21:42 #2691Banned Member

Posts: 3Tatianna
I've seen Tatianna four times in the past year. I set up the first appointment via her website and we were quickly able to agree on a time and date. Subsequent appointments were made via texts. I book a few weeks in advance and Tatianna has always been able to accommodate my requested date / time. She's been reliable only having to delay one appointment by an hour due to unexpected traffic. Tatianna puts a lot into preparing a relaxing environment and has her in-calls in nice hotels. She has pictures on a variety of sites and they are accurate. She also has an attractive face that's not shown in her pictures. The service she provides is just as advertised as well; Very sensual and pleasurable. She's also intelligent and easy to talk to.
Bottom line. A hot time with an attractive woman at a reasonable rate.
-
12-15-21 18:23 #2690Banned Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote





