Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 343 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2705

    Yes, it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    That's her.

  2. #2704

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different agirl?
    Face, tattoos, and freckles all line up.

  3. #2703

    Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    And that looks like her dog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3B30D2E-1652-4865-94F4-B8F6E126FA92.jpeg‎  

  4. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 208594945_10165165087045585_7802887864941516487_n.jpg‎  

  5. #2701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    She gets better over time I tried to upload a pic but on my phone 🤬.

    I have never had a bad time with her.

    Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.

    You will get much more mileage.

    Be a dick and treat her as a hole to be filled.

    She will give you what you give.
    Completely agree with you. Not always the case, but most smart ones value repeat clients and like to be appreciated, and would reciprocate in kind. I can see Ava is one of the smart ones and is worth the investment if she is your type.

  6. #2700

    If you spend enough time with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.
    She gets better over time I tried to upload a pic but on my phone 🤬.

    I have never had a bad time with her.

    Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.

    You will get much more mileage.

    Be a dick and treat her as a hole to be filled….

    She will give you what you give.

  7. #2699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Ava

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.

  8. #2698

    Yes, that's Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ava that you all are referring to?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009
    Pictures very accurate.

  9. #2697
    Is this the Ava that you all are referring to?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden5289  [View Original Post]
    The last few posts I think have Ava bracketed pretty well. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good experience. Ava late 20's, hard-looking in a sexy way, very very nice new titties she's super proud of, and with good reason, great wiggle, moving around the apartment in high wedge heels, nice tats. Very pleased with Ava physically. Performance was good but not great, she was down for pretty much anything, but only in fits and starts. Didn't feel a personal connection, like she was never really focused on me. All in all, Ava really very sexy, better-looking than the average provider, and definitely got the job done. Still, somehow I just haven't found myself back there.

  10. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMan69  [View Original Post]
    Again on onebackpage! Rushed service! Body is gone. Apartment was a complete disaster. All she did was complain about past boyfriend. Kids. Work. No money. Would not repeat! She needs to retire!
    Can you provide a link?

  11. #2695

    Adrianna is Back

    Again on onebackpage! Rushed service! Body is gone. Apartment was a complete disaster. All she did was complain about past boyfriend. Kids. Work. No money. Would not repeat! She needs to retire!

  12. #2694

    More on Ava

    The last few posts I think have Ava bracketed pretty well. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good experience. Ava late 20's, hard-looking in a sexy way, very very nice new titties she's super proud of, and with good reason, great wiggle, moving around the apartment in high wedge heels, nice tats. Very pleased with Ava physically. Performance was good but not great, she was down for pretty much anything, but only in fits and starts. Didn't feel a personal connection, like she was never really focused on me. All in all, Ava really very sexy, better-looking than the average provider, and definitely got the job done. Still, somehow I just haven't found myself back there.

  13. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Ava. My experience was more positive than some recent reports.

    Decent incall in a safe neighborhood on the West side. As others have reported, her roommate was home and that is a little weird. Some smoke smell but nothing too awful.

    There was alcohol present but she didn't drink any while I was there. She left me to undress while she went to the bathroom. She came back in totally nude.

    She has a much better than usual body for people in this line of work in this city. Much better. The pics are accurate, and if anything are unflattering, she looks better in person. Slim, great ass and very well done enhanced breasts.

    She was cheerful and welcoming. I got exactly what I wanted from her, which was DATY and BBBJ. More was obviously available.

    I understand that we all have different experiences, but I wanted to post this counter to some of the negative reviews on here lately. I found Ava to be pretty, cheerful, very willing and with good head game. Will be happy to repeat often for $$.
    I've seen her twice and pretty much agree with all of this. If I lived closer I'd be seeing her often.

    My only gripes with her are I wish she'd be more open to kissing and I wish she'd open her mouth for the finish.

    The second time I saw her she was doing a BBBJ and basically finished with an HJ grabbing the head of my member to prevent fluids from getting on the bed. I can't stand that. It is painful for me and ruins the finish.

  14. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by FoggyOne5  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tatianna four times in the past year. I set up the first appointment via her website and we were quickly able to agree on a time and date. Subsequent appointments were made via texts. I book a few weeks in advance and Tatianna has always been able to accommodate my requested date / time. She's been reliable only having to delay one appointment by an hour due to unexpected traffic. Tatianna puts a lot into preparing a relaxing environment and has her in-calls in nice hotels. She has pictures on a variety of sites and they are accurate. She also has an attractive face that's not shown in her pictures. The service she provides is just as advertised as well; Very sensual and pleasurable. She's also intelligent and easy to talk to.

    Bottom line. A hot time with an attractive woman at a reasonable rate.
    Thanks for the self review Tatianna! Very helpful indeed!

  15. #2691

    Tatianna

    I've seen Tatianna four times in the past year. I set up the first appointment via her website and we were quickly able to agree on a time and date. Subsequent appointments were made via texts. I book a few weeks in advance and Tatianna has always been able to accommodate my requested date / time. She's been reliable only having to delay one appointment by an hour due to unexpected traffic. Tatianna puts a lot into preparing a relaxing environment and has her in-calls in nice hotels. She has pictures on a variety of sites and they are accurate. She also has an attractive face that's not shown in her pictures. The service she provides is just as advertised as well; Very sensual and pleasurable. She's also intelligent and easy to talk to.

    Bottom line. A hot time with an attractive woman at a reasonable rate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape