Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 343 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2690
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2689

    Ava

    Finally got to see Ava. My experience was more positive than some recent reports.

    Decent incall in a safe neighborhood on the West side. As others have reported, her roommate was home and that is a little weird. Some smoke smell but nothing too awful.

    There was alcohol present but she didn't drink any while I was there. She left me to undress while she went to the bathroom. She came back in totally nude.

    She has a much better than usual body for people in this line of work in this city. Much better. The pics are accurate, and if anything are unflattering, she looks better in person. Slim, great ass and very well done enhanced breasts.

    She was cheerful and welcoming. I got exactly what I wanted from her, which was DATY and BBBJ. More was obviously available.

    I understand that we all have different experiences, but I wanted to post this counter to some of the negative reviews on here lately. I found Ava to be pretty, cheerful, very willing and with good head game. Will be happy to repeat often for $$.

  3. #2688

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Many posts on Boston Non-AMP board. Basically difficult to schedule. Bigger than pics. Expensive for what she offers. Tease, upsell.

  4. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by McChat  [View Original Post]
    Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.
    Saw her about a year ago, essentially the same add. Came as advertised, but expensive, service was mediocre at best, and I walked away regretting the amount spent. As always YMMV, but I haven't ever considered repeating.

  5. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    Police on sites

    Any tips on how to tell if a ad or provider is an under cover cop trying to pull a sting.
    If you are nervous than do an Outcall at a hotel. Usually you can control the events better and I don't think the cops have the budget to be rolling a sting all over town. I always use to approach all Incall first time visits very cautiously and always assumed a something bad was about to happen unless it was a known provider. I don't use the escort side of this business any longer but I do recommend doing the outcall for the first time, if she won't come to you then move on.

  6. #2685

    Not sure

    If they take your fingerprints, I'd say it's safe to say it's a.

    A sting.

  7. #2684

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.

  8. #2683

    Touch by Tatianna


  9. #2682
    Police on sites

    Any tips on how to tell if a ad or provider is an under cover cop trying to pull a sting.

  10. #2681

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    We sure that's her. Doesn't say Jen and the add says 6696 but then below says 5596.
    Yes, this is the MILF Jen from awhile ago. Here's a link from THEM with a matching photo.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340

    CH.

  11. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    We sure that's her. Doesn't say Jen and the add says 6696 but then below says 5596.
    Yes, The boobs look familiar LOL.

  12. #2679
    We sure that's her. Doesn't say Jen and the add says 6696 but then below says 5596.

  13. #2678

    Jen MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    What Jen is this?
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...back_i11703956

  14. #2677

    Re: Jen return?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?
    What Jen is this?

  15. #2676

    Jen

    Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape