Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 343 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    This chick real? Requires a deposit and 1 day notice.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/909094216425
    Even if she is real you will never see her after sending a deposit. Deposits=scam, always.

  2. #2710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    This chick real? Requires a deposit and 1 day notice.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/909094216425
    I would assume she is not real unless there are information to show otherwise. Deposit and advance notice are not common in this area.

  3. #2709
    This chick real? Requires a deposit and 1 day notice.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/909094216425

  4. #2708

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by McChat  [View Original Post]
    Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.
    Had a chance to visit Tatianna a week ago for an hour NURU. I had setup a few days before so had no problems with scheduling. The first NURU for me so was a very good experience. Tatianna was very friendly and talkative so I felt comfortable the whole time. She is the girl in the pictures and has a very pretty face. I can tell she just wanted to please so make sure you tell her what you like. My favorite part was the NURU on the flip!

    If you like BBW and NURU massage then you'll like her a lot. Would repeat for sure.

  5. #2707
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  6. #2706

    Ava from NH

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBrady  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    She loves making porn vids with Johns.

  7. #2705

    Yes, it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    That's her.

  8. #2704

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different agirl?
    Face, tattoos, and freckles all line up.

  9. #2703

    Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    And that looks like her dog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3B30D2E-1652-4865-94F4-B8F6E126FA92.jpeg‎  

  10. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.
    Could someone plase confirm this is her or a different girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 208594945_10165165087045585_7802887864941516487_n.jpg‎  

  11. #2701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    She gets better over time I tried to upload a pic but on my phone 🤬.

    I have never had a bad time with her.

    Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.

    You will get much more mileage.

    Be a dick and treat her as a hole to be filled.

    She will give you what you give.
    Completely agree with you. Not always the case, but most smart ones value repeat clients and like to be appreciated, and would reciprocate in kind. I can see Ava is one of the smart ones and is worth the investment if she is your type.

  12. #2700

    If you spend enough time with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.
    She gets better over time I tried to upload a pic but on my phone 🤬.

    I have never had a bad time with her.

    Treat her with respect and be a gentleman.

    You will get much more mileage.

    Be a dick and treat her as a hole to be filled….

    She will give you what you give.

  13. #2699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Ava

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Ava is one of the more reliable providers with very decent looks and body, and delivers as promised. She hosts in a clean apartment in a safe residential neighborhood. Probably one of the best available options in the area. Her rate is on the higher side at $$, and it does not matter that much whether it is hh or fh. She is not the GFE or cuddling type and that is probably why I have not repeated with her. I saw her a few months ago and I had a good time with her.

  14. #2698

    Yes, that's Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ava that you all are referring to?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009
    Pictures very accurate.

  15. #2697
    Is this the Ava that you all are referring to?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/690503696009

    Quote Originally Posted by Camden5289  [View Original Post]
    The last few posts I think have Ava bracketed pretty well. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good experience. Ava late 20's, hard-looking in a sexy way, very very nice new titties she's super proud of, and with good reason, great wiggle, moving around the apartment in high wedge heels, nice tats. Very pleased with Ava physically. Performance was good but not great, she was down for pretty much anything, but only in fits and starts. Didn't feel a personal connection, like she was never really focused on me. All in all, Ava really very sexy, better-looking than the average provider, and definitely got the job done. Still, somehow I just haven't found myself back there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape