rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17505

    Becki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlown469  [View Original Post]
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.
    The last time I saw her, which was months ago, she had a serious SO and had agreed to stop the services and get a different job.

  2. #17504

    RE Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer64  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna
    She was here a couple of years ago. Sold pics and snap premium. Tried to see her a couple of times. But our schedules never worked out. Will be looking her up if she is back in town.

  3. #17503

    Saw Tegan

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72084456#.

    Been trying to see her for awhile. Schedule finally worked out. Saw her for a qv for 100. She has a banging body. Good time was had and absolutely will repeat. BBBJ, mish, doggy. All views were great.

  4. #17502

    Nubian Goddess

    Some fine gentlemen from your city provided me with several very good choices for my limited free time. Unfortunately, one of the ladies had an issue and cancelled but I am thankful for her professionalism as she let me know over a day in advance. That allowed me to schedule with Bre https://preferred411.com/P206035.

    The environment was interesting and reminded me of high school and "petting" on a girl's couch. While this attractive lady's profile says she is in her low 30's, she appears much younger and was incredibly fit and I enjoyed my time with her.

  5. #17501

    Anna

    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna

  6. #17500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman389  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.

  7. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.
    She still has an ad on Tryst.

  8. #17498

    Becki on North Side

    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?

  9. #17497

    To check in provider

    You guys are always helpful. To check if some one experienced below provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72026407#.

  10. #17496

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.

  11. #17495
    Yes Callie is a great choice not sure what happened to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.

  12. #17494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I sure miss Callie.

  13. #17493

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Set up at date with Sasha last week, she was in very rough shape. Her habit has got her going down the rabbit hole. Be safe all.
    Is this the Sasha you're referring to?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...915db1f7d4a1e4

  14. #17492

    Headed to Indy

    Sunday-Tuesday.

    Love to find FS / massage, GFE, "old guy"-friendly. Being a mature guy, I actually prefer middle-age women. Any recs?

  15. #17491

    Great black woman with fire pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Try this one. Very hot and soooo sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71967351

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape