Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17508

    Big o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely a YMMV because often it's about connection. I've always gotten Piper off from DI. Sometimes 4-5 times in an hour. But our connection is strong. Sam / Georgia from DI is fairly easy to make cum as well. Vivian St James is a good one as well. Jaimee from DI is possible to get off once you know her but I do think it takes a bit.
    I agree with you on piper and Georgia. Only saw piper once but it was great. Georgia was great and I saw her several times. I'll look up Vivian. Thank you for the info.

  2. #17507

    For me

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! What girls in Indy have the best big O's? I am looking for a girl or girls that really get off on the sessions. Obviously it depends on the guy but I'm looking for the girls that enjoy, physically, the sessions. A seven that has several loud or shaking O's is preferable over a 10 that does not. The more often the better. Any info would be great. Pm if you like or respond on the board. Thanks for the help! RD.
    This is definitely a YMMV because often it's about connection. I've always gotten Piper off from DI. Sometimes 4-5 times in an hour. But our connection is strong. Sam / Georgia from DI is fairly easy to make cum as well. Vivian St James is a good one as well. Jaimee from DI is possible to get off once you know her but I do think it takes a bit.

  3. #17506

    Big O's

    Hey guys! What girls in Indy have the best big O's? I am looking for a girl or girls that really get off on the sessions. Obviously it depends on the guy but I'm looking for the girls that enjoy, physically, the sessions. A seven that has several loud or shaking O's is preferable over a 10 that does not. The more often the better. Any info would be great. Pm if you like or respond on the board. Thanks for the help! RD.

  4. #17505

    Becki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlown469  [View Original Post]
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.
    The last time I saw her, which was months ago, she had a serious SO and had agreed to stop the services and get a different job.

  5. #17504

    RE Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer64  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna
    She was here a couple of years ago. Sold pics and snap premium. Tried to see her a couple of times. But our schedules never worked out. Will be looking her up if she is back in town.

  6. #17503

    Saw Tegan

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72084456#.

    Been trying to see her for awhile. Schedule finally worked out. Saw her for a qv for 100. She has a banging body. Good time was had and absolutely will repeat. BBBJ, mish, doggy. All views were great.

  7. #17502

    Nubian Goddess

    Some fine gentlemen from your city provided me with several very good choices for my limited free time. Unfortunately, one of the ladies had an issue and cancelled but I am thankful for her professionalism as she let me know over a day in advance. That allowed me to schedule with Bre https://preferred411.com/P206035.

    The environment was interesting and reminded me of high school and "petting" on a girl's couch. While this attractive lady's profile says she is in her low 30's, she appears much younger and was incredibly fit and I enjoyed my time with her.

  8. #17501

    Anna

    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna

  9. #17500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman389  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.

  10. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.
    She still has an ad on Tryst.

  11. #17498

    Becki on North Side

    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?

  12. #17497

    To check in provider

    You guys are always helpful. To check if some one experienced below provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72026407#.

  13. #17496

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.

  14. #17495
    Yes Callie is a great choice not sure what happened to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.

  15. #17494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I sure miss Callie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape