Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17503

    Saw Tegan

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72084456#.

    Been trying to see her for awhile. Schedule finally worked out. Saw her for a qv for 100. She has a banging body. Good time was had and absolutely will repeat. BBBJ, mish, doggy. All views were great.

  2. #17502

    Nubian Goddess

    Some fine gentlemen from your city provided me with several very good choices for my limited free time. Unfortunately, one of the ladies had an issue and cancelled but I am thankful for her professionalism as she let me know over a day in advance. That allowed me to schedule with Bre https://preferred411.com/P206035.

    The environment was interesting and reminded me of high school and "petting" on a girl's couch. While this attractive lady's profile says she is in her low 30's, she appears much younger and was incredibly fit and I enjoyed my time with her.

  3. #17501

    Anna

    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna

  4. #17500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman389  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.

  5. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.
    She still has an ad on Tryst.

  6. #17498

    Becki on North Side

    Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?

  7. #17497

    To check in provider

    You guys are always helpful. To check if some one experienced below provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72026407#.

  8. #17496

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.
    Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.

  9. #17495
    Yes Callie is a great choice not sure what happened to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Callie.

  10. #17494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I sure miss Callie.

  11. #17493

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Set up at date with Sasha last week, she was in very rough shape. Her habit has got her going down the rabbit hole. Be safe all.
    Is this the Sasha you're referring to?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...915db1f7d4a1e4

  12. #17492

    Headed to Indy

    Sunday-Tuesday.

    Love to find FS / massage, GFE, "old guy"-friendly. Being a mature guy, I actually prefer middle-age women. Any recs?

  13. #17491

    Great black woman with fire pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Try this one. Very hot and soooo sexy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71967351

  14. #17490

    Peyton 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    After many texts over several days, Peyton finally responded and asked me to drive to Royal Inn on the west side.

    I reached there on time, but she was not at the hotel yet. Apparently, her Lyft got cancelled for some weird reason. And she was waiting on the next one available.

    She said she'll reach the hotel in an hour or so. Didn't feel like wasting another hour waiting.

    https://callescort.org/317-970-9732
    Well, she contacted me after a couple of days and apologized. I decided to give her another chance. Met her at the same hotel on west side.

    She is way different than her pic. No glasses / librarian look aside, that pic was few years and many pounds ago.

    Clean room, good attitude overall though. $.

  15. #17489

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape