Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45531
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Agree. No online confirmation makes me wonder if this is a misunderstanding. When I talked to manager yesterday she said everything was good. Maybe our new poster who claims to have confirmation can share more detail.
    My apologies, I did find three names from Gwinnett County arrests on 12/17 and assume they are related to the parlor in question.

  2. #45530
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Romi5065  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the booking was for Bartow County. She probably runs another place up there, AFAIK jhs has been fine.
    Whether you search for "massage" in Gwinnett or Bartow, the same photos come up.

  3. #45529
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikjin  [View Original Post]
    Was checking thegeorgiagazette, search for "massage" and saw the manager / owner of JHS got booked late last month?!

    I can recognize any day! She was a little nut but always nice to me. JHS is a very nice place.

    Any intel?
    This time I went back, chose Gwinnett, then did a search for "massage. " Was surprised how many busts just in the last year. Match those names with booking dates on the Gwinnett sheriff's website and you've got the provider's name and last known address. Could come in handy.

  4. #45528
    Quote Originally Posted by Romi5065  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the booking was for Bartow County. She probably runs another place up there, AFAIK jhs has been fine.
    Good good.

    I like JHS.

  5. #45527
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by T9541  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Orlando and my God they have so much better everything. $$ for nuru table shower with rimming and BBBJ, followed by GFE / pse fun times, MSOG included if you can manage that, from actually young and beautiful girls.

    Head over to their forum, read, and then cry that our situation is ass with LE busting what little we do have.

    I went to milk massage, one of the 3 local faves. It was amazing. Haven't had an experience like that since Korea or Thailand or Hong Kong.
    Kissimmee is good as well.

  6. #45526

    Not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikjin  [View Original Post]
    Was checking thegeorgiagazette, search for "massage" and saw the manager / owner of JHS got booked late last month?!

    I can recognize any day! She was a little nut but always nice to me. JHS is a very nice place.
    Looks like the booking was for Bartow County. She probably runs another place up there, AFAIK jhs has been fine.

  7. #45525

    JHS Got busted last month?

    Was checking thegeorgiagazette, search for "massage" and saw the manager / owner of JHS got booked late last month?!

    I can recognize any day! She was a little nut but always nice to me. JHS is a very nice place.

    Any intel?

  8. #45524

    Orlando spas are awesome

    Visiting Orlando and my God they have so much better everything. $$ for nuru table shower with rimming and BBBJ, followed by GFE / pse fun times, MSOG included if you can manage that, from actually young and beautiful girls.

    Head over to their forum, read, and then cry that our situation is ass with LE busting what little we do have.

    I went to milk massage, one of the 3 local faves. It was amazing. Haven't had an experience like that since Korea or Thailand or Hong Kong.

  9. #45523
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryGood21  [View Original Post]
    Did Kiwi get busted too?
    I'm guessing they did because when I drove by last week, the Open sign was off.

  10. #45522
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Then no worries. I have no idea what went down, but wouldn't be afraid to visit Sunny again soon. If the girls act skittish in any way, we have the option to walk.
    Agree. No online confirmation makes me wonder if this is a misunderstanding. When I talked to manager yesterday she said everything was good. Maybe our new poster who claims to have confirmation can share more detail.

  11. #45521

    Kiwi

    Quote Originally Posted by MetroPlatinum1  [View Original Post]
    Chamblee arrested a couple of the girls a couple days ago. Go waste.

    Your time on real crime. Unbelievable.
    Did Kiwi get busted too?

  12. #45520
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    It's a typical apartment set up. 1 or 2 girls working. They will not be the ones in the ad. Usually 1. 4 hh 1. 60 hr and 2. 0 for VIP which can vary from getting a BBBJ to a shower together or MSOG. In my humble opinion just go for the half hour because their not going to do anything but get you in get you off and get you out.
    Asian apartments are basically a pre-spa: cheaper prices but spa service.

  13. #45519

    Aamp

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I want to give it a shot or not!
    It's a typical apartment set up. 1 or 2 girls working. They will not be the ones in the ad. Usually 1. 4 hh 1. 60 hr and 2. 0 for VIP which can vary from getting a BBBJ to a shower together or MSOG. In my humble opinion just go for the half hour because their not going to do anything but get you in get you off and get you out.

  14. #45518
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    They all acted normally. I didn't know they were posted earlier until I read the Forum. However, No News on either Sunny or Spa 18 about the raids. I believe LE, most likely the Fed are after girls who were busted before that are still in probation. Be safe!
    Then no worries. I have no idea what went down, but wouldn't be afraid to visit Sunny again soon. If the girls act skittish in any way, we have the option to walk.

  15. #45517
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Asian Apartment Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I want to give it a shot or not!
    Your response is vague, but depends what you want in a session. You can get a VIP upgrade that includes a BBBJ, but it probably won't be good. They don't do BBFS and the looks are iffy. I agree. Been there, done that and it's a bad ROI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape