Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45515

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I want to give it a shot or not!

  2. #45514

    The 5th

    Quote Originally Posted by GodsMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.

    Be safe guys!
    The attached link is valuable information for not just weed or being pulled over. If you are in a parlor and the cops show up. Just shut the F $ at k up.

    https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o

  3. #45513
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.
    Thank you for your advice!

  4. #45512
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good. Were the girls acting as normal?
    They all acted normally. I didn't know they were posted earlier until I read the Forum. However, No News on either Sunny or Spa 18 about the raids. I believe LE, most likely the Fed are after girls who were busted before that are still in probation. Be safe!

  5. #45511

    24 hour parlor?

    I found myself out late and in need of a massage earlier this morning but all of the places I know were closed. Any 24 hour locations worth checking out?

  6. #45510

    GA / FL border parlors

    Anyone ever try the parlors near the FL border? There are a couple around exit 80, then a couple once you get into FL. Wanted to take a pit stop, but no idea what those spots are like talent or service wise.

  7. #45509

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Sunny Massage at Peachtree Corners on Holcomb Bridge?
    Yea, in between the subway and fur kids.

  8. #45508
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the incident posted on the News yet. Be safe you guys!
    Yes I can confirm they made two arrests. Undercover cops. Go after real crime. Unbelievable.

  9. #45507

    Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by Central164  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe LE is wasting resources on busting MP's when REAL violent crime is going through the roof. How is busting MP's enhancing public safety? I guess the LE leaders have to justify their salaries somehow and someway.
    Chamblee arrested a couple of the girls a couple days ago. Go waste.

    Your time on real crime. Unbelievable.

  10. #45506

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Ok, some people at Sunny were involved at Royal which was busted in June or July. What the heck? Are they just unlucky or does LE have it out for them? It figures, just when I was gonna give it a try as it isn't too far from my area.
    If anyone has more info on this could you PM me? Like was it just a license check or did someone really get nailed? I don't sweat license checks, but I think it might be in the county I am in. Is this rumor about federal really true?

  11. #45505

    Sunny is linked to the shutdown royal

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Busted today.
    Ok, some people at Sunny were involved at Royal which was busted in June or July. What the heck? Are they just unlucky or does LE have it out for them? It figures, just when I was gonna give it a try as it isn't too far from my area.

  12. #45504

    Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Busted today.
    Hard to believe LE is wasting resources on busting MP's when REAL violent crime is going through the roof. How is busting MP's enhancing public safety? I guess the LE leaders have to justify their salaries somehow and someway.

  13. #45503
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.
    Good. Were the girls acting as normal?

  14. #45502

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!
    I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.

    Be safe guys!

  15. #45501
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.
    Don't leave us in suspense. How did it go? Where's the report?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape