Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 59515
-
12-18-21 22:23 #45520Senior Member

Posts: 4061Asian apartments are basically a pre-spa: cheaper prices but spa service.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 20:58 #45519Senior Member

Posts: 387Aamp
It's a typical apartment set up. 1 or 2 girls working. They will not be the ones in the ad. Usually 1. 4 hh 1. 60 hr and 2. 0 for VIP which can vary from getting a BBBJ to a shower together or MSOG. In my humble opinion just go for the half hour because their not going to do anything but get you in get you off and get you out.
Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:28 #45518Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then no worries. I have no idea what went down, but wouldn't be afraid to visit Sunny again soon. If the girls act skittish in any way, we have the option to walk.
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:26 #45517Banned Member

Posts: 13634Asian Apartment Girls
Your response is vague, but depends what you want in a session. You can get a VIP upgrade that includes a BBBJ, but it probably won't be good. They don't do BBFS and the looks are iffy. I agree. Been there, done that and it's a bad ROI.
Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:23 #45516Banned Member

Posts: 13634You should be ashamed, Crestwood. I laughed so hard that my ribs are still hurting a half hour later. That was really good.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 18:33 #45515Senior Member

Posts: 118Not sure
Not sure I want to give it a shot or not!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:53 #45514Senior Member

Posts: 387The 5th
The attached link is valuable information for not just weed or being pulled over. If you are in a parlor and the cops show up. Just shut the F $ at k up.
Originally Posted by GodsMan
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o
-
12-18-21 14:57 #45513Senior Member

Posts: 41Thank you for your advice!
Originally Posted by GodsMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 14:51 #45512Senior Member

Posts: 73They all acted normally. I didn't know they were posted earlier until I read the Forum. However, No News on either Sunny or Spa 18 about the raids. I believe LE, most likely the Fed are after girls who were busted before that are still in probation. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:40 #45511Senior Member

Posts: 5624 hour parlor?
I found myself out late and in need of a massage earlier this morning but all of the places I know were closed. Any 24 hour locations worth checking out?
-
12-18-21 13:26 #45510Senior Member

Posts: 62GA / FL border parlors
Anyone ever try the parlors near the FL border? There are a couple around exit 80, then a couple once you get into FL. Wanted to take a pit stop, but no idea what those spots are like talent or service wise.
-
12-18-21 12:48 #45509Senior Member

Posts: 62Yup
Yea, in between the subway and fur kids.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 09:04 #45508Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes I can confirm they made two arrests. Undercover cops. Go after real crime. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 09:00 #45507Regular Member

Posts: 4Busts
Chamblee arrested a couple of the girls a couple days ago. Go waste.
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
Your time on real crime. Unbelievable.
-
12-18-21 00:05 #45506Senior Member

Posts: 76More info
If anyone has more info on this could you PM me? Like was it just a license check or did someone really get nailed? I don't sweat license checks, but I think it might be in the county I am in. Is this rumor about federal really true?
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






