Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 19535
-
12-19-21 09:36 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 155Fall health Bellevue
I'm in need of a quality massage. Anyone know what the talent looks like at fall health in bellevue? Might go today if I hear something good. PM me! I'll report back.
-
12-18-21 14:35 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 26Mimi is in New York. New girl Mia.
Originally Posted by HiYolomi
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 12:45 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 48North Seattle
Anyone got info on Mimi at Orchid? Or want to share any info on anyone in that area? Been exploring so can trade some info. Feel free to DM.
-
12-17-21 09:46 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 617Edging HJ+BBBJ with prostate and msog
Any recommendations for a lady who provides this in the Bellevue / Issy area? Ideally for 220 or under. Not really interested in cfs right now, just want to lay back and enjoy the King treatment. Bella. Lv came close, but so far, only single shot and no BJ. I care about skills far more than looks or age.
Thanks!
-
12-16-21 11:19 #7861Banned Member

Posts: 2302Thanks. I met Lucy on my last drop in, but she wasn't cute enough for me to stay. And she is FAR from cute enough to justify a case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
But I think the OP was talking about Ranier Massage at 4069 Ranier Ave South. Thats also the one Im wondering about. Was a grannie when I checked there months ago. Hoping someone new there.
-
12-16-21 00:40 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 242Recommendations?
Going to be at the VA hospital near Boeing Field on Friday with some time to kill. Any recommendations for an AMP with FS prefer TS if available.
-
12-15-21 13:48 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 495Lucky star
Been to lucky star in Renton well technically Seattle. Saw Lucy with glasses. Younger mid 30's with a serious case of GPS.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 12:38 #7858Banned Member

Posts: 2302The one in Renton? Haven't dropped by in a while because it's always been a grannie who greeted me there.
Originally Posted by Sizzler666
[View Original Post]
But I have noticed the new ads. Anyone been there lately?
-
12-15-21 11:17 #7857Banned Member

Posts: 2302Extras are CBJ + CFS. BBFS not available. If you have great hygiene BBBJ avail for a little extra.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
She’s just… OK.
-
12-15-21 00:45 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 265Rose888
Has anyone seen her? Any extras and if there are is it uncovered?
-
12-14-21 20:34 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 26Rainer massage
Anyone been to Rainer lately? I see some ads and a review I hadn't seen in a while on Rubratings but haven't been in a while. All the Seattle spots seem kind of meh lately. Any suggestions? Thinking of seeing some of the Eastside apartment ladies.
-
12-14-21 20:22 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 303Might have been Linda, hence Linda spa I guess.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:48 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks do you remember a name by chance, and I think there might be 2 ladies here.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:45 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks, that sounds like her. With a sweater on? Maybe named Lahia?
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 01:04 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion
Saw a lady named lucy today same service but if I wanted topless I had to pay 80 and 100 for more.
Nice body overall a little curvy not too much. Great HE got me out using two hands and gave me a facial massage after the he. Allowed mutual touch.














Reply With Quote




