Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 19553
-
12-15-21 12:38 #7868Banned Member

Posts: 2302The one in Renton? Haven't dropped by in a while because it's always been a grannie who greeted me there.
Originally Posted by Sizzler666
[View Original Post]
But I have noticed the new ads. Anyone been there lately?
-
12-15-21 11:17 #7867Banned Member

Posts: 2302Extras are CBJ + CFS. BBFS not available. If you have great hygiene BBBJ avail for a little extra.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
She’s just… OK.
-
12-15-21 00:45 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 265Rose888
Has anyone seen her? Any extras and if there are is it uncovered?
-
12-14-21 20:34 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 26Rainer massage
Anyone been to Rainer lately? I see some ads and a review I hadn't seen in a while on Rubratings but haven't been in a while. All the Seattle spots seem kind of meh lately. Any suggestions? Thinking of seeing some of the Eastside apartment ladies.
-
12-14-21 20:22 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 303Might have been Linda, hence Linda spa I guess.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:48 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks do you remember a name by chance, and I think there might be 2 ladies here.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:45 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks, that sounds like her. With a sweater on? Maybe named Lahia?
Originally Posted by MyDood
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 01:04 #7861Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion
Saw a lady named lucy today same service but if I wanted topless I had to pay 80 and 100 for more.
Nice body overall a little curvy not too much. Great HE got me out using two hands and gave me a facial massage after the he. Allowed mutual touch.
-
12-14-21 01:00 #7860Senior Member

Posts: 303If it is a MILF its prob the same lady who use to run Lake Haven. Not good and got tired of doing the HE and said she was tired and wanted me to do it myself. Also hates it when you utc and not touch just the shoulder.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 22:46 #7859Senior Member

Posts: 34Linda spa
I've gone there twice now. Both times got a younger girl who was wearing jeans with a belt. She gave an actually fantastic massage and then a HJ on flip without me even asking or implying I wanted one. Did not want to be touched at all though. Kept moving my hands when I tried to touch her leg or thigh. Nice HE though and a great massage. . 4+. 4 tip. Didn't speak much English so couldn't negotiate. Didn't remember me from the first time.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 21:32 #7858Senior Member

Posts: 341Things may have changed
Stopped in last week as I was hoping for a decent massage from a younger provider but there were only two older (40+) ladies. Not sure if it was just my timing or perhaps not only only the name of the place changed.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 21:26 #7857Senior Member

Posts: 341I stopped by there recently. Eva was the only one there. Never took off her mask but I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's with a playful personality. It was 0. 7 for an hour. She asked me if I had been there before because ownership changed some time in the last year. Massage was good with some teasing but HE only. I didn't attempt to do any roaming but she initiated it for me with my hands. OTC only. She was thin but not tone, a bit frumpy. She finished the massage post flip. I didn't see anyone else there.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 19:09 #7856Senior Member

Posts: 201Seven
Hey thanks for the info appreciate that.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 18:39 #7855Senior Member

Posts: 205Linda Spa
Anybody try the old Lake Haven Spa that is now Linda Spa? Stopped in and saw a MILF with a. Nice rack but she was already 2 customers waiting.
-
12-13-21 13:51 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 706Seven at Kings
I doubt Seven would do Greek, but for sure she will rim and BBFS with creampie. I'm pretty sure she will finger bang your prostate, but you'll have to ask for it. She has never initiated that in the past. She's probably in her mid to late 50's but still has a nice body and decent face.
Kings is about a couple blocks north of the mukilteo speedway exit on 99 in Lynnwood. East side of the street, pink building.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





