The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Been to lucky star in Renton well technically Seattle. Saw Lucy with glasses. Younger mid 30's with a serious case of GPS.
    Thanks. I met Lucy on my last drop in, but she wasn't cute enough for me to stay. And she is FAR from cute enough to justify a case of GPS.

    But I think the OP was talking about Ranier Massage at 4069 Ranier Ave South. Thats also the one Im wondering about. Was a grannie when I checked there months ago. Hoping someone new there.

  2. #7860

    Recommendations?

    Going to be at the VA hospital near Boeing Field on Friday with some time to kill. Any recommendations for an AMP with FS prefer TS if available.

  3. #7859

    Lucky star

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    The one in Renton? Haven't dropped by in a while because it's always been a grannie who greeted me there.

    But I have noticed the new ads. Anyone been there lately?
    Been to lucky star in Renton well technically Seattle. Saw Lucy with glasses. Younger mid 30's with a serious case of GPS.

  4. #7858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Rainer lately? I see some ads and a review I hadn't seen in a while on Rubratings but haven't been in a while. All the Seattle spots seem kind of meh lately. Any suggestions? Thinking of seeing some of the Eastside apartment ladies.
    The one in Renton? Haven't dropped by in a while because it's always been a grannie who greeted me there.

    But I have noticed the new ads. Anyone been there lately?

  5. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any extras and if there are is it uncovered?
    Extras are CBJ + CFS. BBFS not available. If you have great hygiene BBBJ avail for a little extra.

    She’s just… OK.

  6. #7856

    Rose888

    Has anyone seen her? Any extras and if there are is it uncovered?

  7. #7855

    Rainer massage

    Anyone been to Rainer lately? I see some ads and a review I hadn't seen in a while on Rubratings but haven't been in a while. All the Seattle spots seem kind of meh lately. Any suggestions? Thinking of seeing some of the Eastside apartment ladies.

  8. #7854
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Thanks do you remember a name by chance, and I think there might be 2 ladies here.
    Might have been Linda, hence Linda spa I guess.

  9. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    If it is a MILF its prob the same lady who use to run Lake Haven. Not good and got tired of doing the HE and said she was tired and wanted me to do it myself. Also hates it when you utc and not touch just the shoulder.
    Thanks do you remember a name by chance, and I think there might be 2 ladies here.

  10. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    I've gone there twice now. Both times got a younger girl who was wearing jeans with a belt. She gave an actually fantastic massage and then a HJ on flip without me even asking or implying I wanted one. Did not want to be touched at all though. Kept moving my hands when I tried to touch her leg or thigh. Nice HE though and a great massage. . 4+. 4 tip. Didn't speak much English so couldn't negotiate. Didn't remember me from the first time.
    Thanks, that sounds like her. With a sweater on? Maybe named Lahia?

  11. #7851

    Champion

    Saw a lady named lucy today same service but if I wanted topless I had to pay 80 and 100 for more.

    Nice body overall a little curvy not too much. Great HE got me out using two hands and gave me a facial massage after the he. Allowed mutual touch.

  12. #7850
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try the old Lake Haven Spa that is now Linda Spa? Stopped in and saw a MILF with a. Nice rack but she was already 2 customers waiting.
    If it is a MILF its prob the same lady who use to run Lake Haven. Not good and got tired of doing the HE and said she was tired and wanted me to do it myself. Also hates it when you utc and not touch just the shoulder.

  13. #7849

    Linda spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody try the old Lake Haven Spa that is now Linda Spa? Stopped in and saw a MILF with a. Nice rack but she was already 2 customers waiting.
    I've gone there twice now. Both times got a younger girl who was wearing jeans with a belt. She gave an actually fantastic massage and then a HJ on flip without me even asking or implying I wanted one. Did not want to be touched at all though. Kept moving my hands when I tried to touch her leg or thigh. Nice HE though and a great massage. . 4+. 4 tip. Didn't speak much English so couldn't negotiate. Didn't remember me from the first time.

  14. #7848

    Things may have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Champion spa it has younger providers.
    Stopped in last week as I was hoping for a decent massage from a younger provider but there were only two older (40+) ladies. Not sure if it was just my timing or perhaps not only only the name of the place changed.

  15. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info on Palace Spa on Roosevelt? Roaming? Upgrades? Quality of the massage? Best therapist to see?

    Thanks.
    I stopped by there recently. Eva was the only one there. Never took off her mask but I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's with a playful personality. It was 0. 7 for an hour. She asked me if I had been there before because ownership changed some time in the last year. Massage was good with some teasing but HE only. I didn't attempt to do any roaming but she initiated it for me with my hands. OTC only. She was thin but not tone, a bit frumpy. She finished the massage post flip. I didn't see anyone else there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape