Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 725
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #95

    K

    Saw K the other day. Lucid, no signs of use. Toured all 3 holes. Standard K visit.

  2. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    For some people, they a little of something something to help them with whatever they have. In fact, she may act normal with it. Or, worse. Don't judge her if she is using it. Everyone here has seen much worse.
    True statement. I've seen an escort that snorts before our session. First time in my life that I've seen that shit. It calms her down and she feels relaxed during our sex. One time, she didn't have any for a hit and she acted more hyper, a bit annoyed and tense. Sex was OK. But, I felt rushed. Though, I don't encourage drugs, I see her point in using it vice prescribed drugs. She complains that they cause side effects and the BS she has to go through regarding free insurance. It's based on everyone's opinions. You be the judge.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Please Kathy does not need crack. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
    For some people, they a little of something something to help them with whatever they have. In fact, she may act normal with it. Or, worse. Don't judge her if she is using it. Everyone here has seen much worse.

  4. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share past K experiences with me? Curious what her limits truly are and how far I can go on my next visit! You can pm me if you don't want to share publicly.
    It's all over the board man. She's probably one of the most reviews escorts in this forum. Take the time to look for them. You'll be overwhelmed with information.

  5. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone out there feel like sharing their K experiences with me? You can PM me if you don't want to share publicly! Curious what limits she really does have?
    There are dozens of posts on the Fitchburg board. All you need to know.

  6. #90

    K stories

    Anyone willing to share past K experiences with me? Curious what her limits truly are and how far I can go on my next visit! You can pm me if you don't want to share publicly.

  7. #89

    Cracked K?

    Has anyone experienced a cracked out K yet? Just wondering how the experienced would change? Always wanted to see how rough she could take it?

  8. #88

    Never thought she would go down that road

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Please Kathy does not need crack. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
    K is not weird, she has autism.

    The crack is a very bad news, will not end well for her.

    Fuck her guys while you can, this show may end soon.

    BH.

  9. #87

    She is weird enough

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by K's today because I was close by and said fuck it. As she's about to slob my knob she starts asking me if I've ever smoked crack and a few months ago someone gave her some and she smoked it out of a glass pipe and she loved it and it made her feel amazing, then she started asking me if I could get her some and how she would take care of me if I could. Don't want anything to do with this train wreck anymore. It really won't end well for her if she gets someone to start fueling that addiction!
    Please Kathy does not need crack. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

  10. #86

    Crackhead K?

    Stopped by K's today because I was close by and said fuck it. As she's about to slob my knob she starts asking me if I've ever smoked crack and a few months ago someone gave her some and she smoked it out of a glass pipe and she loved it and it made her feel amazing, then she started asking me if I could get her some and how she would take care of me if I could. Don't want anything to do with this train wreck anymore. It really won't end well for her if she gets someone to start fueling that addiction!

  11. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    This vid has also been around awhile.
    Oh wow, yes. It's a really old one. Forgot about this one. Thanks.

  12. #84

    Also old

    Quote Originally Posted by RothRebel  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen mentioned on thread yet so thought I'd add.

    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort
    This vid has also been around awhile.

  13. #83

    K vid

    Haven't seen mentioned on thread yet so thought I'd add.

    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

  14. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by LightNoOil  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't do it. I got there and didn't even get out the car. Her high volume and bare back option scares the shit out of me!
    You would think that all the cash she made would've helped her move out to a nicer place. Or, hire a house cleaner to clean up the place. Her carpet hasn't been vacuumed in months. Her bathroom has the same spiderwebs for over a year now. The Winthrop lady is disgusting. I met with her a few months ago and the place smelled like sewer. Don't know what happened. But, she doesn't live in Winthrop anymore and had a stroke. Sex is the same. But, the odor is intense now.

  15. #81
    I couldn't do it. I got there and didn't even get out the car. Her high volume and bare back option scares the shit out of me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a year and a half, did everything bare, been there done that, she's having sex minimum over a 1000 times a year mostly bareback. Saw her probably half dozen times. Got checked after last visit and was clean, gave up her and the Winthrop nymph.(out of that house on Crescent St works out of Extended Stay Woburn. Daughter lives with her.

    Getting back to question. Driveway right side of house pull all the way up beside kitchen side door, I would turn car around facing street cause really difficult to back out since it's a long driveway, remember at any given time could b knock on door, be careful you don't her blocked in it happened to me, to b honest I would stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape