Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 725
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #80

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    He banged the shit out of her and she took it like a champ. Good girl.
    Seen this one this guy gives it to her good LOL.

  2. #79

    K excellent value

    I've seen Kathy now twice. Friendly, sexy and hard-working. Left 100 for an hour plus of seriously decent sex. Happy with her and the value she provides.

  3. #78
    He banged the shit out of her and she took it like a champ. Good girl.

  4. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to shoot a fresh k porn vid. LOL.
    I've seen that one, amongst others. She had more videos. But, got deleted. Apparently, this one survives. She gets really nervous with phones now, knowing she's being recorded. She has a "friend" that helps her with computers and her ad. Apparently, he told her about the videos and also tried to remove them. Always a hero out there isn't there? I stopped seeing K for awhile. Her place is a mess and she keeps opening the door for people during my session and other people's session. I know some guys don't mind double or triple. But, I want K solo. Group thing isn't always fun. High traffic is an understatement. Unfortunately, guys underpay her with 40-60 dollar sessions. I know she's weird. But, come on, at least pay her 80-100. I'll visit again soon. Just not right now. Been K'd out for awhile now. Hard to record her now a days because she's very cautious. The way around it is a group thing with someone else recording it. Mongers here can get a group thing going. Good for K financially on a single hit. Have fun gentlemen.

  5. #76

    Seen this before

    Someone needs to shoot a fresh k porn vid. LOL.

  6. #75

  7. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by LightNoOil  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting K. I reached out and she gave me the address. I Googled it and it looks like a quiet residential street. Any recommendations on parking and how to approach? Based on what I've read she does high volume. Is it better to park a bit away and walk? Does she have her own entrance around back (no pun intended) I'd like not to draw attention.
    So I always suggest everyone take a dip in K at least once. She is super high traffic seeing around 10 guys a day as a low average, one time she told me she hit 30. Park in her driveway and knock on her side door she gets nervous if you park out front or use the front door at all. She's fun.

  8. #73
    Senior Member


    Posts: 283

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by LightNoOil  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting K. I reached out and she gave me the address. I Googled it and it looks like a quiet residential street. Any recommendations on parking and how to approach? Based on what I've read she does high volume. Is it better to park a bit away and walk? Does she have her own entrance around back (no pun intended) I'd like not to draw attention.
    I haven't seen her in a year and a half, did everything bare, been there done that, she's having sex minimum over a 1000 times a year mostly bareback. Saw her probably half dozen times. Got checked after last visit and was clean, gave up her and the Winthrop nymph.(out of that house on Crescent St works out of Extended Stay Woburn. Daughter lives with her.

    Getting back to question. Driveway right side of house pull all the way up beside kitchen side door, I would turn car around facing street cause really difficult to back out since it's a long driveway, remember at any given time could b knock on door, be careful you don't her blocked in it happened to me, to b honest I would stay away.

  9. #72

    K Parking

    Thinking about visiting K. I reached out and she gave me the address. I Googled it and it looks like a quiet residential street. Any recommendations on parking and how to approach? Based on what I've read she does high volume. Is it better to park a bit away and walk? Does she have her own entrance around back (no pun intended) I'd like not to draw attention.

  10. #71

    K

    Another k visit in the books. Fun as usual weird as usual all three holes without the bs of any other provider. I will take weird over ghetto syringe city.

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Just stick it in her butt and top her off. LOL.
    If you want Kathy to shut up and don't want to penetrate her, turn her around on the chair and have her do this with the music on. That way, you don't have to listen to her. She'll dress up for you upon request.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/344888511-xhC7MCO

  12. #69

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you guys a little concerned with half the mongers in Massachusetts doing CIP with her?
    Just stick it in her butt and top her off. LOL.

  13. #68

    K

    Aren't you guys a little concerned with half the mongers in Massachusetts doing CIP with her?

  14. #67

    K

    I don't usually have regrets but damn. Possibly the most annoying person ever. She seemed nice LOL just completely bat shit. One of those things you can't ever forget, unfortunately. I understand why y'all do it but that's just too much crazy for me haha.

  15. #66

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen the infamous K yet but find myself heading out to the Fitchburg area today. Thinking it might be time to go for it. How is she with short notice? Also wondering if the neighborhood questions it at this point and if they take notice of the cars in the driveway? Safe enough as far as curious neighbors are concerned? Any advice on rate these days?

    Thanks fellas.
    No problem with short notice, if she's busy with a client she may invite you over to join in! I usually park around the corner on the next side street and walk over, safe neighborood but can't speak to who knows what. 50 all day long, all three holes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape