Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 725
-
01-03-22 23:19 #95Senior Member

Posts: 69K
Saw K the other day. Lucid, no signs of use. Toured all 3 holes. Standard K visit.
-
01-01-22 22:53 #94Banned Member

Posts: 600True statement. I've seen an escort that snorts before our session. First time in my life that I've seen that shit. It calms her down and she feels relaxed during our sex. One time, she didn't have any for a hit and she acted more hyper, a bit annoyed and tense. Sex was OK. But, I felt rushed. Though, I don't encourage drugs, I see her point in using it vice prescribed drugs. She complains that they cause side effects and the BS she has to go through regarding free insurance. It's based on everyone's opinions. You be the judge.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:24 #93Senior Member

Posts: 3853For some people, they a little of something something to help them with whatever they have. In fact, she may act normal with it. Or, worse. Don't judge her if she is using it. Everyone here has seen much worse.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:22 #92Senior Member

Posts: 3853It's all over the board man. She's probably one of the most reviews escorts in this forum. Take the time to look for them. You'll be overwhelmed with information.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 01:34 #91Senior Member

Posts: 144There are dozens of posts on the Fitchburg board. All you need to know.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 22:05 #90Senior Member

Posts: 80K stories
Anyone willing to share past K experiences with me? Curious what her limits truly are and how far I can go on my next visit! You can pm me if you don't want to share publicly.
-
12-26-21 10:07 #89Senior Member

Posts: 80Cracked K?
Has anyone experienced a cracked out K yet? Just wondering how the experienced would change? Always wanted to see how rough she could take it?
-
12-22-21 16:40 #88Senior Member

Posts: 752Never thought she would go down that road
K is not weird, she has autism.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
The crack is a very bad news, will not end well for her.
Fuck her guys while you can, this show may end soon.
BH.
-
12-22-21 12:54 #87Senior Member

Posts: 280She is weird enough
Please Kathy does not need crack. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 21:58 #86Senior Member

Posts: 135Crackhead K?
Stopped by K's today because I was close by and said fuck it. As she's about to slob my knob she starts asking me if I've ever smoked crack and a few months ago someone gave her some and she smoked it out of a glass pipe and she loved it and it made her feel amazing, then she started asking me if I could get her some and how she would take care of me if I could. Don't want anything to do with this train wreck anymore. It really won't end well for her if she gets someone to start fueling that addiction!
-
12-18-21 06:57 #85Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh wow, yes. It's a really old one. Forgot about this one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:44 #84Senior Member

Posts: 280Also old
This vid has also been around awhile.
Originally Posted by RothRebel
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:38 #83Regular Member

Posts: 13K vid
Haven't seen mentioned on thread yet so thought I'd add.
https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort
-
12-14-21 21:46 #82Senior Member

Posts: 3853You would think that all the cash she made would've helped her move out to a nicer place. Or, hire a house cleaner to clean up the place. Her carpet hasn't been vacuumed in months. Her bathroom has the same spiderwebs for over a year now. The Winthrop lady is disgusting. I met with her a few months ago and the place smelled like sewer. Don't know what happened. But, she doesn't live in Winthrop anymore and had a stroke. Sex is the same. But, the odor is intense now.
Originally Posted by LightNoOil
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:38 #81Senior Member

Posts: 56I couldn't do it. I got there and didn't even get out the car. Her high volume and bare back option scares the shit out of me!
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





