Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17476

    Miss Lady Mulatto

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/765-359-8189

    She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.
    Thanks for the review. Was going to give it a try but you saved me a benny.

  2. #17475

    Skip Miss Mulatto

    https://callescort.org/765-359-8189

    She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.

  3. #17474

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.
    Thanks! I believe I might dip a toe in those waters just once. .

  4. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6516  [View Original Post]
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
    Stay away. Bad news. I've mentioned it a few times.

  5. #17472

    No no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson6516  [View Original Post]
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.
    This chick has been around for years with different names and bad reviews, seems like if you would read the forum you would know this.

  6. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
    Thanks a lot for the input, it is very helpful!

  7. #17470

    Kayee Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Seeing this one this afternoon. Was hoping to get the 411 before she came over. Has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance peeps.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/564533205091
    How did things turn out with Kayee I was thinking about seeing her.

  8. #17469
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.
    Thanks and appreciate the quick reply!

    I need to search for more. I know DI is way to go, but I don't want to hand over all personal info to them.

  9. #17468

    Skip all three

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant123  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352
    The first one will waste your time. Well documented here recently. Second one is super fake. Third had very poor hygiene when I saw her. I believe the pics were not real recent either if I recall correctly.

  10. #17467

    Help identify the right provided

    Hello friends, just to check if some one availed services of below providers and if yes how was the experience. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71887118

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71865550

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71876352

  11. #17466

  12. #17465

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I would like this as well please.

  13. #17464

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Well crap! I've been waiting for a review on this one for a while now. Please do tell how it goes if you finally see her. I love her look.
    Forgot to post before though. She's a little bigger than what you might be able to tell, but was into it and I had a good time. 100 hhr (as if I'd stay there for that long, LOL). BBBJ, mish, and out the door.

  14. #17463

    African American Providers

    I've been on the hunt to find a nice African American lady to see from time to time. I was hoping a fellow monger could steer me the right direction to find one. PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

  15. #17462

    I knew her as jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonJoe  [View Original Post]
    I met her about 6-7 years ago at a cheap place at South 31 and Thompson. Went by Bree back then. Nicely shaped ass, to be sure. Nice personality. Kind of chill overall. I'm sure the reason her rates are so low is that she is just being realistic. You would not likely agree to pay top dollar for the experience I had. It was nice, got the job done. Just not a high value proposition.
    Saw a few times 5-7 years ago as well. Not great communication. Stood me up once; another time wanted me to pick her up from someone else's house where I think she was 'working'. She had a house on the W side somewhere near Tibbs if I recall. I've seen her ads lately too but I don't have great memories of her. She would rush you when you finally got to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape