Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 24828
-
12-13-21 16:58 #17463Senior Member

Posts: 218RE: Fun Freak
Well crap! I've been waiting for a review on this one for a while now. Please do tell how it goes if you finally see her. I love her look.
Originally Posted by FunFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 15:16 #17462Senior Member

Posts: 98New norm
This seems to be the new norm these days. Providers asking for your pic.
Originally Posted by JayeDiggs
[View Original Post]
Not sure how comfortable folks are giving their pics out.
-
12-13-21 15:12 #17461Senior Member

Posts: 98Peyton. No Show
After many texts over several days, Peyton finally responded and asked me to drive to Royal Inn on the west side.
I reached there on time, but she was not at the hotel yet. Apparently, her Lyft got cancelled for some weird reason. And she was waiting on the next one available.
She said she'll reach the hotel in an hour or so. Didn't feel like wasting another hour waiting.
https://callescort.org/317-970-9732
-
12-13-21 15:05 #17460Senior Member

Posts: 321Pimp?
I am sure you did not get to see his cock but did he have red shoes on like the video on her ad?
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 14:59 #17459Senior Member

Posts: 98Kim
Saw Kim recently at Oyo near the airport.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/71790335
Easy setup. Good attitude. She is kind of a BBW. Pics don't show that.
Strong smell of cigs in the room. . 8 damage.
-
12-13-21 10:55 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 120Hotel Asians
Just got lucky with a hotel Asian. Texted them, hotel was right down the street from me. Got there in ten minutes. Fucked for 10 min and left.
Girl was probably mid 40's, tiny, long hair, was nice. Had a good time. Normal setup process except they had me send a pic of myself. $140.
-
12-13-21 07:33 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 178Eastside Girl
Went to see this girl today. She gives me the address. When I get there she says give me 5 minutes. I wait 5 minutes, then ask her to come outside to see if it's her or if she even stays there. Then a black guy comes out. He looks at me, doesn't say anything, gets to the sidewalk and walks up the street. I don't know if that's her boyfriend, pimp, or what. I don't know who else is in that house and wasn't going to stick around to find. I tell her I'm leaving. She texts me and says the guy was another client. Maybe so, but this girl stays way out in the middle of nowhere. The guy that walked out didn't get into a car. I drove past him while he was walking up the street. Maybe this girl is okay, maybe not, I don't know, but I won't be contacting her again. If you do see her, be prepaired to wait while she finishes another guy off, apparantly double booking is her thing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71744850
-
12-13-21 03:53 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 31Same question.
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 01:38 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 46Tabby is fantastic
It has been way too long since I've seen Tabby Mistress. Is she still on the Northside? She is a professional I'm every sense of the word!!
Originally Posted by IndyDude1971
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 13:24 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 152Curious
Hello sir. With Tabby no longer affiliated with DI, I'm unsure of some information. Can you reply or pm with some donation info?
Originally Posted by IndyDude1971
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-11-21 13:16 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 36Tantalizing time with Tabby
Had the opportunity to visit Tabby recently as always had awesome visit, you name she will think and do it, she is always a pleasure to be around, since she does not have titter account anymore she asked me to pass on that she changed her only fans at tabbymistress page to free, and she does have her instagram page still tabbymistress. For all those that have seen her you know she is a blast and for those who have not had the opportunity if you see her you will not regret it.
-
12-11-21 12:31 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 1825Jazzy
After getting some feedback from fellow mongers, I decided to take a chance.
Very pedestrian. Got the job done, but seemed nervous the whole time.
Good BBBJ. Okay CFS.
$150 an HR, that is an okay price for the quality of service.
Looking for more than a BJ, she would do. Just not again for me.
https://tryst.link/escort/jazzyklynn
-
12-10-21 16:01 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 808Miss Teresa
The one that's been around for years, went by Ms. T. Petite blonde MILF would do everybody bareback and tell them they were the only one that she was doing bareback with it. I'm just trying to clear up confusion.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:25 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 893Ripoff Kelly. AVOID!
We had two good meetings in the last six weeks. Today "Kelly" needed cash to pay for the room since we'd be in there after checkout. I trusted her! Oops! $200 down the toilet! Avoid!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68290530
https://sumosear.ch/phone/317-912-2725
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/955431188136
-
12-10-21 12:34 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 66No this Teresa was definitely not a fraud.
Originally Posted by Niko5678
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





