Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 10989
-
12-15-21 11:31 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 984Why?
I love white meat. But why would I go see this provider? What is with these girls that post fake pics and have a long list of what they won't do, more than the list of things that they allow? I saw her ad yesterday and thought to call. But now, nope!
Originally Posted by XLockheed
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the honest review bro! We all appreciate the information.
-
12-15-21 07:45 #7658Senior Member

Posts: 90Luxury? I Don't Think So!
Have you seen this ad? https://honolulu-oahu.skipthegames.c...e/151781263985 I checked out her website. 1 hr PSE = $1500,48 hr PSE = $35,000. 50% deposit required. This can't be serious. Even if it is, we all know someone older than 21 that would do way, way better with experience for a fraction of the price. This could qualify for joke of the year. Even Mr. Musk would agree.
-
12-14-21 22:27 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 180I haven't seen her in a long time. I've been with her 3 times and that's enough for me.
Originally Posted by HamHamHam
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 21:04 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 180This is the longest No List I've ever seen. Fuck!
Originally Posted by XLockheed
[View Original Post]
My "No" List:
BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CIM, DATY, COF, FIV, FOV, Greek, CBJ.
-
12-14-21 14:38 #7655Regular Member

Posts: 13NicoleBaby
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby
Good morning fellow mongers.
Last night I met up with NicoleBaby, and although there were a few minor hiccups I still had somewhat decent time. We were able to set up same day (one for the first things that slightly bothered me was that she asked me to buy protection which I just said fuckit and bought some LOL) she is currently staying in Waikiki with another provider on PD (Mia) she did offer a threesome but I did not partake so her friend left. My donation was for 2 hours as advertised.
Another thing I should mention is that her pictures are not her but she was still attractive. We started with a massage to get me relaxed and on the flip she did do a CBJ which I wasn't expecting from her no list but was nice. I got two pops off in the allotted time and left satisfied.
If you have any questions feel free to hmu.
Lock.
-
12-14-21 13:36 #7654Senior Member

Posts: 1021Never saw Her
I never saw this girl. Her web photos are hot.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:00 #7653Regular Member

Posts: 10Yo, I got the same issue with Natalie. I visited her once some weeks ago, had a nice experience, and got ghosted shortly after. She doing okay?
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 15:51 #7652Senior Member

Posts: 180Check your Inbox I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Waerqw
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 17:13 #7651Senior Member

Posts: 105I texted and emailed her, no response.
Originally Posted by HawaiiKai80
[View Original Post]
Same with this provider.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/lovelylili
-
12-10-21 20:10 #7650Senior Member

Posts: 180I have been with her a few times. The pics on the Ads are heavily made up with makeup. Her breast are not that large unless she had them enhanced again recently. She does have a nice personality and a nice body. She doesn't need all of the makeup but she does that because she wants to be an Influencer on Instagram. I had BBFSCIP for 250 a few times before. I haven't seen here since early January 2021. Three times was enough for me. I'd say she's a good choice. I'd personally negotiate to at least 300.
Originally Posted by Soljah77
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:31 #7649Regular Member

Posts: 14Natalie
Anyone ever tried Natalie? She seems legit and looks pretty hot. She quoted me 350. Just want to know if anyone had any experience.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
-
12-08-21 19:51 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 39Yes I also did which if your looking for a good go to can't go wrong here.
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 18:43 #7647Regular Member

Posts: 8Smart Girl!
The best place and best educated polite demeanor and kept the standard AMP. What Johns do is bringing the person down in the end. She should spread those beautiful legs to the highest bidder.
No need to be "nice".
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:33 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 978Go for broke and buy both.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:28 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 199Rightfully so, in your experience you gotten bbbjcimws too?
Originally Posted by IAmKush808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





