Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1151
-
12-20-21 10:31 #641Senior Member

Posts: 382Macy
Type her name into the search. There's literally a review on this first page.
Originally Posted by RepairMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 18:37 #640Regular Member

Posts: 16Macey
Anyone have any information on this or a good review.
-
12-18-21 02:01 #639Senior Member

Posts: 116Great news. Thanks for the report. Will move her to the top of the list.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 14:23 #638Senior Member

Posts: 165I haven't seen the 1st one, but your back up I have. Just hadn't got to making the review yet. I'd go for it she's a legit spinner and very flexible. Kitty is tight and she didn't watch the clock with me. All was covered but that's fine with me. After the BJ we went to mish where she put hear legs nearly up to hear head, then to CG where that ass got to clapping then doggy and finally finished in reverse cg. Damage was 120 for half. YMMV but I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 09:02 #637Senior Member

Posts: 406Yeah, I have had the same experience trying to get together with her. She says she prefers phone calls to text but then won't answer the phone either.
Originally Posted by LikesTheLadies
[View Original Post]
As for your backup, she has been reviewed here but I can't remember if they were good or not. Maybe a search for "massages and more" in this thread might work?
-
12-14-21 06:22 #636Banned Member

Posts: 18Calhoun
Thinking about seeing her does she offer BBBJ or BBFS and what made you not want to repeat with her just wondering before I go see her so I don't regret it and how much did you spend?
-
12-13-21 23:14 #635Senior Member

Posts: 116It almost happened.
In town visiting for the day and was going to give her a shot based on yours and several other positive reviews but it just didn't happen. Started out promising as she answered my texts within 10 minutes. After trading a few back forth and after I told her I was ready and could see her now she goes dark. WTF? Shame because she looks like a fun time and even my backup fell through.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
Speaking of backups, does anyone have anything to report on this one here. https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/086337374324.
-
12-09-21 17:25 #634Senior Member

Posts: 128Rome
Easy setup, answered my text within an hour. This incall was at her trailer, incall could vary depending on her situation. Said her kids are in school so she has time in the mornings now. Pics are accurate, BBBJ and CFS, both good for me YMMV. She is a nice and personable young lady, easy to talk to, clean, and not a clock watcher. I will repeat. I have reviewed her before and have been ghosted by her also, but she has time in the mornings now.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...g/481753008612
-
12-09-21 15:51 #633Senior Member

Posts: 126Calhoun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/70854400#.
Had a dream w this one last week. & it was a qv really q actually. Set up was easy tho but I would not dream of her again. In her place in nd out. Small apt. Mess everywhere. Body was alright. Thick in the right places. But would not dream of her again.
-
12-06-21 11:05 #632Senior Member

Posts: 218Just wanted to say thanks for your review. I have been interested, but was afraid of the Sugar Daddy people were tlaking about. She's HOT.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 06:36 #631Senior Member

Posts: 48Any luck?
Qantas to know if you had any luck with either, might check one of them out for that lip service.
Originally Posted by Jimatl
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 20:48 #630Senior Member

Posts: 82Madison / Maddie / Bubbles
Dreamt of Madison yesterday. Set up was easy. Almost too easy. Had to make a post to double check if she was legit. She definatly is. When she opened the door I was shocked. I'd say she looks better than her pics. She is soft spoken and very laid back. Everything was covered but she is great at what she does. I recommend and will repeat.
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...t/786512235981
-
12-01-21 08:32 #629Senior Member

Posts: 42I've been remiss in posting reviews & I'm trying to rectify that. I saw Macy a few weeks ago. Extended hotel. Took a bit to find because GPS took me to wrong place. Very fun girl. Mission accomplished. Actually, best in the area but that's not saying a whole lot. Weird situation though. She said she was passing through & trying to get her car fixed. Yet, she's rather dug in. Still posting ads. I will repeat soon if she still posting.
Originally Posted by Bcotnip
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:08 #628Senior Member

Posts: 226If you would love to share stories and pics, start it off with some pics and a story.
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 13:35 #627Senior Member

Posts: 321Road trip
Hey NW mongers,
Coming through next week and timing usually puts me in around the Calhoun, Cartersville, Dalton area where I stop and get a room for the night. Hoping some one can recommend something. Did make contact with a couple at exit 290 but not much in reviews. Thanks. FS.











Reply With Quote




