Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple of BBBJs from the first. Pictures are pretty accurate. Don't know anything about the 2nd one.
    Honestly I wouldn't do anything with either one except BBBJ. Pictures are accurate but they both do unprotected sex quite regularly. I've seen both for the BBBJ, first one is better at it imo. Neither are what we'd call lookers but second one in Rome used to go by peaches and stays on Martha berry. I try to starte clear of Martha berry personally.

  2. #610

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?
    Curious for a review from your experience. $$ encounter etc. I visited her a few weeks ago and she was a lot of fun. Little pricey, that's why I'm wondering if her rates are negotiable. Can pm me if you don't want to post here.

  3. #609

    Macy

    Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?

  4. #608

    Coming to NWGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimatl  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
    I've had a couple of BBBJs from the first. Pictures are pretty accurate. Don't know anything about the 2nd one.

  5. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimatl  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
    I know the one in the bottom post from 4 yrs and 50 pounds ago before she started advertising. Doesn't like giving head but was decent fk then. Told me she's bipolar and she was smoking meth then. Once On my way to see her she telling me one of her friends was shot while fooling around with a gun so I cut off all contact with her then. Guns meth bipolar too much for me.

    Let us know how it goes if you see either of them.

  6. #606

    Looking for info.

    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565

  7. #605

    Did not happen. Got Ghosted

    Last time I chalked up to miscommunication as I was in Jasper and she was by the perimeter. This time, I was a bit further north and she responded quickly last week but starting Friday evening through yesterday, not a word. I was trying to set a time and needed to know if she was in Jasper or what city but crickets. Scratch that name off the list for that area.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I would be careful of this one. I've mentioned the risks with her earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?

    QV $.

    Hhr $. 5.

    Hr $$. 25.

    And on.

    I rarely do more than hhr on a first visit at these rates.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

  8. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewChief1  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Macy yesterday, what a great time.

    Pic's are accurate, very easy to be with great BBBJ covered FS.

    Really gets into it, not a clock watcher, will definitely repeat.
    Macy is a really good time, especially for Dalton area. I've seen her a few times and it has been BBFS every time. I didn't ask for it, she went straight from BBBJ to insertion. Has been GFE as well for me. See her while she's here, she is a gem for that area.

  9. #603

    Macy

    Had a dream with Macy yesterday, what a great time.

    Pic's are accurate, very easy to be with great BBBJ covered FS.

    Really gets into it, not a clock watcher, will definitely repeat.

  10. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?
    I would be careful of this one. I've mentioned the risks with her earlier in the thread.

  11. #601

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by 11theguy11  [View Original Post]
    There is a report about her on the Chattanooga Board. Escorts. Her name is Macy.
    Met her last week at a motel in Dalton, she has a room, living there. Pics pretty accurate. Lot of fun, seems to enjoy it which makes it more enjoyable for me too. Was a little pricey but did not have time to try an negotiate, will leave that to you. Pretty sure you would enjoy. Very clean, seemingly safe environment. Think her hours are essentially 9-5.

  12. #600

    Is she worth the rates?

    I might be visiting her this weekend and wondering if the rates she quoted me is worth it?

    QV $.

    Hhr $. 5.

    Hr $$. 25.

    And on.

    I rarely do more than hhr on a first visit at these rates.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lexus you're talking about?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/northwestgeorgia/68379662

    Pilot.

  13. #599

    Russian Roulette

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...n/284261291329

    Saw this one last year back when she first started posting in the area. Ad says 'no white guys', but she'll make an exception as long as you do an incall or host and it's not a hotel. Worried about LEO. Pics are accurate. The girl you see is the girl you're going to get. I believe damage was $. 2 for hhr, everything covered. She was pretty prompt and I was able to get her over for an outcall within 45 minutes. Girl in the pictures arrived, we head to the bedroom and get down to business. She applies the rubber and does an alright CBJ. Nothing to write home about, but not terrible. Then she asks how I want it, we do K9 for a bit and finish in mish. While pounding in mish, I notice it start to feel really warm and wet around mini-me. I think, "ok, this girl is a squirter. Neat. " Pop in mish after maybe 20 minutes, and to my dismay she asks if I want to go again. I've *never* had a provider ask if I wanted multiple pops within a half hour session, so she definitely didn't seem like a clock watcher. It was a nice gesture, but I was already spent so I just cleaned myself up and sent her on her way.

    Performance was fair for what you can find here, damage was reasonable, and I can't claim false advertising anywhere. It's what happened after the visit that I had a problem with. I won't go into details here. PM me if you want. But let's just say that I had to visit my doctor afterwards. Everything about the session was fine, but I absolutely would NOT repeat and would not recommend to any hobbyist who values their health. This girl is "Russian Roulette" in more ways than one.

  14. #598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Also had a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Had a great with this provider the other night. She knew a spot to go even when she didn't have a place, and her skills are fantasic. If your in the Rome area I hope you will give her a call. Affordable and reasonable very personable and sweet personality.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...f/110490317358
    Saw her a couple of times back in May. She also took me to a "spot" when she did not have a place. She likes to use the better hotels. Very sweet young lady. I would have liked to have seen more of her, but she does not seem to be a morning person. She ghosted me twice. More guys should call on her in Rome, I think she is worth keeping around. I reviewed her back in May also. She used to go by Secretlee.

  15. #597

    Advice for the novices

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her couple times myself in Resaca. She's always on point. Only negative is do NOT give her your real number as she will text you consistently saying she needs $40 bucks or so. I didn't mind first time but it didn't stop. She is a great time.
    Probably telling you what you already know but just in case someone else can learn from this post: When ever you get a girl who texts you because she needs money always reply with "what's in it for me". Then no matter what she promises you say its not enough. Unless it is enough and then you make it clear you get your favor first. Not saying it will get you discounted action although it may, most times it just wastes her time and she moves on to another target. I also use this for women in my life (not family). If a female is flirty and then asks for a favor, she isn't going to be flirty after the favor. So I chase them off with "what's in it for me". Sometimes those women will offer up something in the G Rated realm but are sincere so I do them the small favor they ask. Don't be desperate around women and make them respect you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape