Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by HollaHolla321  [View Original Post]
    Really missing RIRI one of my favorite girls in a long time. Does anyone have any pics or videos that you took when you met her. Would love to share stories and pics with you.
    They come for while and then they go never to be seen from again. They're a few I truly miss.

  2. #625

    Riri

    Really missing RIRI one of my favorite girls in a long time. Does anyone have any pics or videos that you took when you met her. Would love to share stories and pics with you.

  3. #624

    Lexxus

    So after some debate I finally decided to see Lexxus. There had been discussion on here and Atlanta board before but I saw her in NW Ga so I'm posting here. Some concerns have been mentioned about a possible jealous SD, but decided to see for myself since I don't mind those encounters either. Texted her early one am, and she got back to me within the hour. Does ask for google duo for verification, so that's the biggest obstacle in seeing her. Her in call is way off the beaten path in the North Ga mountains, beautiful area by the way. We agreed on the time and donation and I show up and she answers the door. Pics are her, she's a little heavier than the pics suggest, but sexy nonetheless. Incall was a really nice residence, I was shocked as to how nice and clean the house was. We make a little small talk, get undressed and she lets me know ahead of time how strong her head game is. It was covered, said that's what she does for first time visit. Head game was on point, good suction and decent depth. So before the cfs begins she lets me know that mish and k9 are the only positions available due to my size. Damn I hate when this happens, but ok I respect it. Started in mish and the cat was wet and tight swapped to k9, and back to mish and she started getting loud and came. She stopped the session and high fives me, LOL. But it was my turn now, pounded away before emptying into the bag. Good session and a cool chick.

    Now, as far as a SO, she says her husband passed away last year. But I had another monger more familiar with her situation inform me that was a lie. He says she lives with an older gentleman and that's actually his home. This monger is credible and I believe him. So, take part at your own risk. But, my session was really good and no issues at all. Hhr was 150 I believe. Got all my time and absolutely no rush at all.

    Here's the link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...506/7062738493

  4. #623

    Dreamgirl

    Anybody have any info on this girl called dream girl? If so I would appreciate it.

  5. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Rome Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGar  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Any info on this girl?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/873719939484

    Thanks and stay safe!
    The number is the same one the Candy Lady has used. Don't know if it is the same person.

    Do a search using Candy Lady for reviews.

    She is a nice lady, probably in her 40's.

    She is short with a spinner type body.

    Everything is covered or at least it was for me. Don't remember donation amount, it was eight months ago.

    YMMV.

  6. #621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Rome girl?

    Hey everyone. Any info on this girl?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e/873719939484

    Thanks and stay safe!

  7. #620

    Kylie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/69602777

    So this girl usually stays in the metro area. Went by JazzyTay and usually in Gwinnett. But, according to this ad she is in Rome. I've seen her before and she is legit, and number in the ad is her number. Has a really great body, face is ok. No kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Allows multiple positions and has never rushed me. Performance is pretty good, but for the Rome area she is def worth the price. I'm pretty sure she has a handler, I've never seen him but just a feeling. She's cool, and like I said good for Rome.

  8. #619

    Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Belle? She looks very promising.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e&weightType=l


    Pilot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Surf over the Macon board. Seach Belle. Plenty to read.
    Thanks for your help.

  9. #618

    Belle

    Surf over the Macon board. Seach Belle. Plenty to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Belle? She looks very promising.
    Thanks,
    Pilot.

  10. #617

    Belle

    Has anyone seen Belle? She looks very promising.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...e&weightType=l

    Thanks,

    Pilot.

  11. #616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    No repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Is it because of age you don't want to repeat.
    Correction- it was a CBJ and a CFS.

    No reason because of her age. I prefer BBBJ, I should have said that, sorry.

  12. #615

    It's in Lafayette or Summerville

    Are there any utr girls in Lafayette or Summerville area looking for low key regular girl to see and pic and info would be great.

  13. #614

    It's in Lafayette or Summerville

    Are there any utr girls in Lafayette or Summerville area looking for low key regular girl to see and pic and info would be great.

  14. #613

    Lafayette or summerville

    Are there any utr girls on Lafayette or Summerville area looking for a reg to see any pics or info would be great.

  15. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Wd123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, also known as the Candy Lady / Nicole, use these names to search.

    Older than 29, I would say in her forties at best.

    Nothing special but good in a pinch.

    For me it was no CBJ / CFS.

    Very nice lady, will not do again.
    Is it because of age you don't want to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape