Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 343 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2695

    Adrianna is Back

    Again on onebackpage! Rushed service! Body is gone. Apartment was a complete disaster. All she did was complain about past boyfriend. Kids. Work. No money. Would not repeat! She needs to retire!

  2. #2694

    More on Ava

    The last few posts I think have Ava bracketed pretty well. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good experience. Ava late 20's, hard-looking in a sexy way, very very nice new titties she's super proud of, and with good reason, great wiggle, moving around the apartment in high wedge heels, nice tats. Very pleased with Ava physically. Performance was good but not great, she was down for pretty much anything, but only in fits and starts. Didn't feel a personal connection, like she was never really focused on me. All in all, Ava really very sexy, better-looking than the average provider, and definitely got the job done. Still, somehow I just haven't found myself back there.

  3. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Ava. My experience was more positive than some recent reports.

    Decent incall in a safe neighborhood on the West side. As others have reported, her roommate was home and that is a little weird. Some smoke smell but nothing too awful.

    There was alcohol present but she didn't drink any while I was there. She left me to undress while she went to the bathroom. She came back in totally nude.

    She has a much better than usual body for people in this line of work in this city. Much better. The pics are accurate, and if anything are unflattering, she looks better in person. Slim, great ass and very well done enhanced breasts.

    She was cheerful and welcoming. I got exactly what I wanted from her, which was DATY and BBBJ. More was obviously available.

    I understand that we all have different experiences, but I wanted to post this counter to some of the negative reviews on here lately. I found Ava to be pretty, cheerful, very willing and with good head game. Will be happy to repeat often for $$.
    I've seen her twice and pretty much agree with all of this. If I lived closer I'd be seeing her often.

    My only gripes with her are I wish she'd be more open to kissing and I wish she'd open her mouth for the finish.

    The second time I saw her she was doing a BBBJ and basically finished with an HJ grabbing the head of my member to prevent fluids from getting on the bed. I can't stand that. It is painful for me and ruins the finish.

  4. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by FoggyOne5  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tatianna four times in the past year. I set up the first appointment via her website and we were quickly able to agree on a time and date. Subsequent appointments were made via texts. I book a few weeks in advance and Tatianna has always been able to accommodate my requested date / time. She's been reliable only having to delay one appointment by an hour due to unexpected traffic. Tatianna puts a lot into preparing a relaxing environment and has her in-calls in nice hotels. She has pictures on a variety of sites and they are accurate. She also has an attractive face that's not shown in her pictures. The service she provides is just as advertised as well; Very sensual and pleasurable. She's also intelligent and easy to talk to.

    Bottom line. A hot time with an attractive woman at a reasonable rate.
    Thanks for the self review Tatianna! Very helpful indeed!

  5. #2691

    Tatianna

    I've seen Tatianna four times in the past year. I set up the first appointment via her website and we were quickly able to agree on a time and date. Subsequent appointments were made via texts. I book a few weeks in advance and Tatianna has always been able to accommodate my requested date / time. She's been reliable only having to delay one appointment by an hour due to unexpected traffic. Tatianna puts a lot into preparing a relaxing environment and has her in-calls in nice hotels. She has pictures on a variety of sites and they are accurate. She also has an attractive face that's not shown in her pictures. The service she provides is just as advertised as well; Very sensual and pleasurable. She's also intelligent and easy to talk to.

    Bottom line. A hot time with an attractive woman at a reasonable rate.

  6. #2690
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #2689

    Ava

    Finally got to see Ava. My experience was more positive than some recent reports.

    Decent incall in a safe neighborhood on the West side. As others have reported, her roommate was home and that is a little weird. Some smoke smell but nothing too awful.

    There was alcohol present but she didn't drink any while I was there. She left me to undress while she went to the bathroom. She came back in totally nude.

    She has a much better than usual body for people in this line of work in this city. Much better. The pics are accurate, and if anything are unflattering, she looks better in person. Slim, great ass and very well done enhanced breasts.

    She was cheerful and welcoming. I got exactly what I wanted from her, which was DATY and BBBJ. More was obviously available.

    I understand that we all have different experiences, but I wanted to post this counter to some of the negative reviews on here lately. I found Ava to be pretty, cheerful, very willing and with good head game. Will be happy to repeat often for $$.

  8. #2688

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Many posts on Boston Non-AMP board. Basically difficult to schedule. Bigger than pics. Expensive for what she offers. Tease, upsell.

  9. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by McChat  [View Original Post]
    Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.
    Saw her about a year ago, essentially the same add. Came as advertised, but expensive, service was mediocre at best, and I walked away regretting the amount spent. As always YMMV, but I haven't ever considered repeating.

  10. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    Police on sites

    Any tips on how to tell if a ad or provider is an under cover cop trying to pull a sting.
    If you are nervous than do an Outcall at a hotel. Usually you can control the events better and I don't think the cops have the budget to be rolling a sting all over town. I always use to approach all Incall first time visits very cautiously and always assumed a something bad was about to happen unless it was a known provider. I don't use the escort side of this business any longer but I do recommend doing the outcall for the first time, if she won't come to you then move on.

  11. #2685

    Not sure

    If they take your fingerprints, I'd say it's safe to say it's a.

    A sting.

  12. #2684

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.

  13. #2683

    Touch by Tatianna


  14. #2682
    Police on sites

    Any tips on how to tell if a ad or provider is an under cover cop trying to pull a sting.

  15. #2681

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    We sure that's her. Doesn't say Jen and the add says 6696 but then below says 5596.
    Yes, this is the MILF Jen from awhile ago. Here's a link from THEM with a matching photo.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340

    CH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape