Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 343 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2677

    Re: Jen return?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?
    What Jen is this?

  2. #2676

    Jen

    Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?

  3. #2675

    Remi

    Yes she is on other sites. One that comes to mind is Erotic Monkey.

  4. #2674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by PembrokeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New here. I know I haven't contributed. I'm not asking for digits. Does this person advertise on any of the sites? I can't seem to find anything.

    Thanks.
    https://www.kittyads.com/Remiwf5

  5. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Another review for Remi.

    First, the suggestion that she is a tranny is absurd. I have seen her bits, though she is look but no touch. But even without that, she doesn't look remotely like a man.

    Second, if she was your waitress, you would definitely be thinking, "I'd do her. " Is she a model? No, she is a struggling single mom. But she looks just fine.

    Third, BJ technique is a matter of preference. She doesn't deep throat, that is true. But I don't want or need that, and she gives a very nice, wet BJ.

    Fourth, yeah her apartment is pretty bad and really does smell very strongly of smoke.

    Fifth, in call, on very little notice, no risk location, CIM. For 60. Are you kidding me? The world needs more girls like Remi. Be nice to her.
    Hi all,

    New here. I know I haven't contributed. I'm not asking for digits. Does this person advertise on any of the sites? I can't seem to find anything.

    Thanks.

  6. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    So I was just passing time and doing some online scouting on a site I don't normally look at. I was searching on Secret Benefits and saw a girls pic that looked familiar. I checked out the other pics in the ad and realized it was "Amy", a girl that has been walking the loop for maybe 6 months. She was also reviewed here a couple weeks ago. It's obvious that some of the pics are older, when some of the pics were taken she was quite good looking, most recent, not so much. First time I stopped to talk to her she seemed good, well dressed smelled good but I just didn't have time and told her I'd pick her up the next time I saw her. Well that next time turned out to be 3 or 4 weeks later and things had changed a lot. We agreed to go to my place, but I was questioning myself right from the start. She started nodding off right away which I hate. I got stopped by a cop once who saw a girl in my truck that was nodding and he gave me a lecture about it being obvious she was an addict. Well between that and the smell coming from her made my decision to get her out of my truck quite easy. She bitched about it but I gave her 40 to shut her up but it was worth it. On Secret Benefits she goes by Qtbaby316. The other girl has also been reviewed on here as she too is a girl working the streets. Said her name was Christine and I saw her 2 maybe 3 years ago when she first hit the streets because she needed a way to get her "candy". I heard she was going to rehab, and was away for a while, and if she did she fell off the wagon. She's back streets now and her looks, not that they were great, are going downhill. She goes by Kalesibaby on Secret Benefits. Anyway, after this rant I've come to realize that it must be an upgrade to go from streetwalker to escort.
    Funny you post this. Both girls messaged my from that site but I never replied as they looked like SWs. Probably hoping to make a bigger payday as so many dudes overpay the girls from SB and SA, the word must be out.

  7. #2671

    Streetwalker to escort

    So I was just passing time and doing some online scouting on a site I don't normally look at. I was searching on Secret Benefits and saw a girls pic that looked familiar. I checked out the other pics in the ad and realized it was "Amy", a girl that has been walking the loop for maybe 6 months. She was also reviewed here a couple weeks ago. It's obvious that some of the pics are older, when some of the pics were taken she was quite good looking, most recent, not so much. First time I stopped to talk to her she seemed good, well dressed smelled good but I just didn't have time and told her I'd pick her up the next time I saw her. Well that next time turned out to be 3 or 4 weeks later and things had changed a lot. We agreed to go to my place, but I was questioning myself right from the start. She started nodding off right away which I hate. I got stopped by a cop once who saw a girl in my truck that was nodding and he gave me a lecture about it being obvious she was an addict. Well between that and the smell coming from her made my decision to get her out of my truck quite easy. She bitched about it but I gave her 40 to shut her up but it was worth it. On Secret Benefits she goes by Qtbaby316. The other girl has also been reviewed on here as she too is a girl working the streets. Said her name was Christine and I saw her 2 maybe 3 years ago when she first hit the streets because she needed a way to get her "candy". I heard she was going to rehab, and was away for a while, and if she did she fell off the wagon. She's back streets now and her looks, not that they were great, are going downhill. She goes by Kalesibaby on Secret Benefits. Anyway, after this rant I've come to realize that it must be an upgrade to go from streetwalker to escort.

  8. #2670

    Raya

    Is she new here? Rates are reasonable and no mention of deposits.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...w/229521447895

  9. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. That says, fool me once, shame on. Shame on you. Fool me. You can't get fooled again. ".

    -President George W. Bush.

  10. #2668

    It was too real write up

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    Got in the ditch. Fell for the writing. I am a big emotional fool.

  11. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.

  12. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.

  13. #2665

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.

  14. #2664

    Miya

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959
    I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.

    AMP.

  15. #2663

    Miya

    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape