Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5137
-
12-10-21 11:59 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Jen return?
What Jen is this?
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 09:39 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 198Jen
Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?
-
12-07-21 15:20 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 360Remi
Yes she is on other sites. One that comes to mind is Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:01 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 227https://www.kittyads.com/Remiwf5
Originally Posted by PembrokeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:55 #2673Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi all,
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
New here. I know I haven't contributed. I'm not asking for digits. Does this person advertise on any of the sites? I can't seem to find anything.
Thanks.
-
12-06-21 00:18 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 650Funny you post this. Both girls messaged my from that site but I never replied as they looked like SWs. Probably hoping to make a bigger payday as so many dudes overpay the girls from SB and SA, the word must be out.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 11:25 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 405Streetwalker to escort
So I was just passing time and doing some online scouting on a site I don't normally look at. I was searching on Secret Benefits and saw a girls pic that looked familiar. I checked out the other pics in the ad and realized it was "Amy", a girl that has been walking the loop for maybe 6 months. She was also reviewed here a couple weeks ago. It's obvious that some of the pics are older, when some of the pics were taken she was quite good looking, most recent, not so much. First time I stopped to talk to her she seemed good, well dressed smelled good but I just didn't have time and told her I'd pick her up the next time I saw her. Well that next time turned out to be 3 or 4 weeks later and things had changed a lot. We agreed to go to my place, but I was questioning myself right from the start. She started nodding off right away which I hate. I got stopped by a cop once who saw a girl in my truck that was nodding and he gave me a lecture about it being obvious she was an addict. Well between that and the smell coming from her made my decision to get her out of my truck quite easy. She bitched about it but I gave her 40 to shut her up but it was worth it. On Secret Benefits she goes by Qtbaby316. The other girl has also been reviewed on here as she too is a girl working the streets. Said her name was Christine and I saw her 2 maybe 3 years ago when she first hit the streets because she needed a way to get her "candy". I heard she was going to rehab, and was away for a while, and if she did she fell off the wagon. She's back streets now and her looks, not that they were great, are going downhill. She goes by Kalesibaby on Secret Benefits. Anyway, after this rant I've come to realize that it must be an upgrade to go from streetwalker to escort.
-
12-04-21 15:24 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 242Raya
Is she new here? Rates are reasonable and no mention of deposits.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...w/229521447895
-
12-04-21 13:26 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 172"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. That says, fool me once, shame on. Shame on you. Fool me. You can't get fooled again. ".
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-President George W. Bush.
-
12-04-21 11:08 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 30It was too real write up
Got in the ditch. Fell for the writing. I am a big emotional fool.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 07:18 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 650Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 00:04 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 21:43 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 76Ouch
Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 09:42 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 516Miya
I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
AMP.
-
12-03-21 08:06 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 61Miya
Hi,
Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959







Reply With Quote






