Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 868
-
12-19-21 14:41 #208Senior Member

Posts: 83I've seen her a few times and didn't notice the pimp.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
90 nine 7 one five fortyone fortyfive.
Thanks bro.
-
12-18-21 22:31 #207Senior Member

Posts: 30It's not the one when her pimp is waiting outside a big dude and here you go 909 sixniteseven 89-81.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 18:33 #206Senior Member

Posts: 83Just the chick with the thick eyebrows in SB. Help a fellow monger out and lead me to Crystal!
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 22:12 #205Senior Member

Posts: 30Yes. Do you know anyone else? And of course I got her number I used to see your but she started to flake a lot lately problems here problems there.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 21:10 #204Senior Member

Posts: 83Sounds about right, good body and would do everything except anal or DFK.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:30 #203Senior Member

Posts: 30If it's if she's the same Crystal she's between 30 and 40 right.
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 19:05 #202Senior Member

Posts: 83Have you seen her, tell me have you seen he? I'd like to get in touch with her.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:00 #201Senior Member

Posts: 30Hey are you still looking for her?
Originally Posted by Ofeelie
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 14:39 #200Regular Member

Posts: 23$100 2 pops bb special.
This chocolate beauty offered me all 3 holes to creampie for 100 & 2 pops. She gave me the address to the Ramada in Temecula. Of course this sounds TGTBT, but I know some of you guys are more adventurous than I. If you get her to come thru on her special deal. Please do tell.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19437607
-
11-08-21 06:42 #199Senior Member

Posts: 387Trade
White semi petite not bbw and not tiny petite more normal woman range but still skinny side smoke show 420 white girl that s semi into the bdsm lifestyle and sees guys for fetish and sex at times and has an on and off boyfriend and girlfriend. Met her once and nice lady but didn't connect well enough for my interests etc. Bareback is an option depending on cost and vibe. Willing to trade contact information as I have let her know but what happens is between you all. Pm and go from there. I know last I spoke with her she stays in the oc areas and sometimes San dimas etc. No games and looking for more fit bbws or curvy thick and bb ladies. No games. Pm. Rarely on here.
-
11-05-21 21:08 #198Regular Member

Posts: 4More info?
Can you send more info? Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 12:26 #197Regular Member

Posts: 1Can I get more info? Broken Link. Thank you
Can I get more info? Broken Link. Thank you. I'm new to this.
Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 13:47 #196Regular Member

Posts: 11BBW CIM DATY BBFS-Escondido
Saw this Bbw yesterday. She offers bare service for 100 for half hour and 180 for the hour. I took the half hour.
She offers in all in Lake Elsinore but also stays at the Harrah Casino in Escondido.
She has huge H size boobs.
I ate her out, got a BBBJ, pounded her pussy raw and fucked her anal bareback. She is a ass to face BBW. SHE finished off but taking my cut in her mouth and huge tits. Well worth the 100.
I ate her out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/69253641
-
10-26-21 18:12 #195Senior Member

Posts: 36Lexii
Has anyone seen her recently? I vaguely recall seeing her but I don't recall her menu being so open.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/69228272
-
10-13-21 03:05 #194Senior Member

Posts: 7266Why don't you join Hx they're are plenty of BBW and BMW on there and all ya got to do is if you got game book and enjoy.
Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568
[View Original Post]
Plus, they have to compete with all the cuties and skinny ones so they offer something that will keep ya coming back for that secret menu.











Reply With Quote





