Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 868
-
10-12-21 13:22 #193Regular Member

Posts: 11Need BBW BBFS
Does anybody have any info on any bbws who are offering BBFS in the Inland Empire areas?
-
10-08-21 00:21 #192Regular Member

Posts: 6Karma
I have seen Karma a few times. Looks like pics but uses filters to make pics better. Older lady late 40's /50's. I saw for 3 hole fun!
Originally Posted by Nigh1212
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 17:37 #191Senior Member

Posts: 387Yup
Might be busy here and there for personal reasons but she should be available more often than not.
Originally Posted by DreyWalt
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 03:00 #190Regular Member

Posts: 4Active
Is she still active?
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 19:48 #189Senior Member

Posts: 733Had no idea! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 17:54 #188Senior Member

Posts: 346See last 10 numbers in the URL. 951.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 16:48 #187Senior Member

Posts: 733Where do you find numbers on Babylon pages?
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 15:18 #186Regular Member

Posts: 11Arianna BBBJ +
Pounded this cutie BBJ, BBFS + CIP. Total damage 150.
She's surprisingly very polite, even apologized because I couldn't see her right away.
I wouldn't hesitate next time she's down in the IE. Currently in Vegas.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9512089282
-
09-26-21 12:41 #185Senior Member

Posts: 90Annie in Colton
Yesterday last morning, I stopped by and visited Annie for a massage. She is a little older, showing a lot more wrinkles and saggie tits, but she provideded the usual BBFS-cip. Total damage was 140 (40+100), but I was feeling generous.
-
09-25-21 13:53 #184Senior Member

Posts: 387Heather visit
Really sweet older MILF but not a bbw but more of a ssbbw with some physical health issues which is not really my type the ssbbw part as I prefer fit bbw however good services as promised below and cool when she gets along with you. I recommend her if your into the below and what I said. I will try to keep seeing her when I can but still looking for more my type. I appreciate heather and the review below. She s not in the lake e area at the moment.
Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 21:03 #183Regular Member

Posts: 11BBW all BBFS white in her 40's.
Heather- white BBW in her late 40's. She allows data and loves it and she squirter big time. She does BBBJ, BBFS and BBFS greek. She has a huge ass and big set of tits. She will let you creampie her pussy and ass and swallows all your cum. Best buttfucker ever. She is a red head and is out of the Lake Elsinore area.
https://inlandempire.sugarnights.com...r-951-374-9343
If anyone else has a BBW they see often who does BBFS hit me up.
-
08-21-21 22:18 #182Senior Member

Posts: 311 out of 15.
14 out of the 15 pics is of a light-skinned chick and 1 out if the 15 is of a dark-skinned chick. I'm curious about this advertisement.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 17:52 #181Senior Member

Posts: 478Anyone seen her
-
08-17-21 00:55 #180Senior Member

Posts: 1657Number what number all I seen was a 909. If I did see a full number I'd give a call.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 13:43 #179Senior Member

Posts: 387Yeah I ve known both.
Jenna b is worth it and fun and cool when sober and not tried etc. Sadly her prices went up and time and effort has sometimes gone down but at times can be up. I don't know if that's for her or because of someone else but she can treat you well when she wants too. Recently she stopped seeing me so I don't know if it's still good or bad or inbetween as it was more going to down but I really hope she and it all gets better again.
Originally Posted by Nigh1212
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




