Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    It's not the one when her pimp is waiting outside a big dude and here you go 909 sixniteseven 89-81.
    I've seen her a few times and didn't notice the pimp.

    90 nine 7 one five fortyone fortyfive.

    Thanks bro.

  2. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Just the chick with the thick eyebrows in SB. Help a fellow monger out and lead me to Crystal!
    It's not the one when her pimp is waiting outside a big dude and here you go 909 sixniteseven 89-81.

  3. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Do you know anyone else? And of course I got her number I used to see your but she started to flake a lot lately problems here problems there.
    Just the chick with the thick eyebrows in SB. Help a fellow monger out and lead me to Crystal!

  4. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Sounds about right, good body and would do everything except anal or DFK.
    Yes. Do you know anyone else? And of course I got her number I used to see your but she started to flake a lot lately problems here problems there.

  5. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    If it's if she's the same Crystal she's between 30 and 40 right.
    Sounds about right, good body and would do everything except anal or DFK.

  6. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her, tell me have you seen he? I'd like to get in touch with her.
    If it's if she's the same Crystal she's between 30 and 40 right.

  7. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    Hey are you still looking for her?
    Have you seen her, tell me have you seen he? I'd like to get in touch with her.

  8. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofeelie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know "Crystal", she primarily hung out in Redlands, but wa known to bounce around to SAN Bernardino. White, 5'6" or so, decent body. I'd like to get in touch with her if anyone has information.
    Hey are you still looking for her?

  9. #200

    $100 2 pops bb special.

    This chocolate beauty offered me all 3 holes to creampie for 100 & 2 pops. She gave me the address to the Ramada in Temecula. Of course this sounds TGTBT, but I know some of you guys are more adventurous than I. If you get her to come thru on her special deal. Please do tell.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/19437607
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic2.jpg‎   pic1.jpg‎  

  10. #199

    Trade

    White semi petite not bbw and not tiny petite more normal woman range but still skinny side smoke show 420 white girl that s semi into the bdsm lifestyle and sees guys for fetish and sex at times and has an on and off boyfriend and girlfriend. Met her once and nice lady but didn't connect well enough for my interests etc. Bareback is an option depending on cost and vibe. Willing to trade contact information as I have let her know but what happens is between you all. Pm and go from there. I know last I spoke with her she stays in the oc areas and sometimes San dimas etc. No games and looking for more fit bbws or curvy thick and bb ladies. No games. Pm. Rarely on here.

  11. #198

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Bbw yesterday. She offers bare service for 100 for half hour and 180 for the hour. I took the half hour.

    She offers in all in Lake Elsinore but also stays at the Harrah Casino in Escondido.

    She has huge H size boobs.

    I ate her out, got a BBBJ, pounded her pussy raw and fucked her anal bareback. She is a ass to face BBW. SHE finished off but taking my cut in her mouth and huge tits. Well worth the 100.

    I ate her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/69253641
    Can you send more info? Link doesn't work.

  12. #197

    Can I get more info? Broken Link. Thank you

    Can I get more info? Broken Link. Thank you. I'm new to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Bbw yesterday. She offers bare service for 100 for half hour and 180 for the hour. I took the half hour.

    She offers in all in Lake Elsinore but also stays at the Harrah Casino in Escondido.

    She has huge H size boobs.

    I ate her out, got a BBBJ, pounded her pussy raw and fucked her anal bareback. She is a ass to face BBW. SHE finished off but taking my cut in her mouth and huge tits. Well worth the 100.

  13. #196

    BBW CIM DATY BBFS-Escondido

    Saw this Bbw yesterday. She offers bare service for 100 for half hour and 180 for the hour. I took the half hour.

    She offers in all in Lake Elsinore but also stays at the Harrah Casino in Escondido.

    She has huge H size boobs.

    I ate her out, got a BBBJ, pounded her pussy raw and fucked her anal bareback. She is a ass to face BBW. SHE finished off but taking my cut in her mouth and huge tits. Well worth the 100.

    I ate her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/69253641

  14. #195

    Lexii

    Has anyone seen her recently? I vaguely recall seeing her but I don't recall her menu being so open.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/69228272

  15. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on any bbws who are offering BBFS in the Inland Empire areas?
    Why don't you join Hx they're are plenty of BBW and BMW on there and all ya got to do is if you got game book and enjoy.

    Plus, they have to compete with all the cuties and skinny ones so they offer something that will keep ya coming back for that secret menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape