Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 30797
-
12-12-21 12:23 #16172Regular Member

Posts: 15Green Dress
This was by far my best dream. She was super cool and chill. She knows how to make you feel good. I usually have a hard time finishing with a rubber but I barely lasted 10 min with her. Highly recommended.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/581357032825
-
12-12-21 11:46 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
What an evil looking thing. Some guys are braver than others. Lmao!
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 11:15 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Being one of the smartest girls in the business might put her IQ around 60 or so.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 08:46 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 130I agree see her like 10 times never BBFS.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 02:12 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 107I asked her about it and she quoted a rack. So she definitely *would* do it.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 00:28 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 1301I feel like the big question is if the guy who posted it is willing to say he did it. One thing I've learned over the years is there's not a hooker out there that won't do it. Wil it be for you? Maybe not but she's done it and will do it again. Over the years I've done BB with more than I'm proud of and more often than not prior to the act they swore they'd never do it for any price. Before anyone goes white knighting I'm not saying she does or doesn't. What I'm saying is that when it comes to someone whose time you have to pay for, take what they say with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 00:19 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 1301Trina will do the prostate massage. Assuming she's still advertising Judi (skinny chick in Durham) will do prostate massage and pegging. There's a chick in Fayetteville that's willing to do pegging. Someone reported on her on their board (he didn't do pegging just mentioned it was her thing). You might want to look into some of the fetish life groups or honestly just post on craiglist. Personally I've never understood how some hookers want 300+/ hr to peg a guy.
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
Some of the AMP girls will do a prostate massage along with or instead of a HJ. You just have to be bold enough to ask for it if you want it.
-
12-11-21 19:11 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 70Would agree here. Anecdotally, I prefer BBFS and I offered her a pretty chunky dollar figure after she already knew who I was (so not just some random text contact) and was declined. Obviously these girls are free to do whatever in their personal lives, but I doubt she's BBFS with clients, or at least not the overwhelming, overwhelming majority.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 11:55 #16164Regular Member

Posts: 21Tanja. Do not go anywhere near.
Had the chance to visit Tanja from BKS a few days ago. I don't know what they're smoking or think of us. But no way that's her in the ad pics, if it is, maybe they were taken 30 years ago. This one is clearly over the hill and north of 45. Service was meh, too many rules, stinky breath, no msog. For that price it's not worth it.
Link: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.
-
12-11-21 11:27 #16163Regular Member

Posts: 1Can you give me her information please? I would like to see her!
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:31 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:27 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yes. By 'thinner than the pics' I do mean skinnier. But she has shape. Sexy. Not a rail or anything.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 08:44 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 77Prostate or Pegging Providers
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
-
12-11-21 01:21 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 175Read below
Read my message below. It's not that she's skinnier, she's also not quite not as attractive like in the pictures. But it's not the worse part. Other details not allowed to share here.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm picky, but did not even bother and left, too grossed out.
-
12-10-21 23:02 #16158Regular Member

Posts: 15We facetimed
So I actually FaceTimed with her, she is of course older looking but not ugly. But we agreed on everything then she wanted me to do a 2 girl special, when I wouldn't add her frie d she took her time to come. By the time she said she was coming 2 hours passed and I told her nevermind.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






