Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 1476 1976 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the big question is if the guy who posted it is willing to say he did it. One thing I've learned over the years is there's not a hooker out there that won't do it. Wil it be for you? Maybe not but she's done it and will do it again. Over the years I've done BB with more than I'm proud of and more often than not prior to the act they swore they'd never do it for any price. Before anyone goes white knighting I'm not saying she does or doesn't. What I'm saying is that when it comes to someone whose time you have to pay for, take what they say with a grain of salt.
    Agree with this. I've had some similar experiences.

    Also, does anyone know if Xotic Kelli does BBFS? Has anyone had the experience?

    Xotic Kelli: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.

  2. #16186

    Little Booty Slimpress

    Has anyone see this one? She's been posting for a while now and but I can't seem to recall ever seeing her mentioned on here which is pretty strange to me since there seem to be a good number of comments and reviews on EA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71643992

  3. #16185

    RE: Green Dress

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]
    This was by far my best dream. She was super cool and chill. She knows how to make you feel good. I usually have a hard time finishing with a rubber but I barely lasted 10 min with her. Highly recommended.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/581357032825
    That terrific info, can you share donation requirements and location / area?

  4. #16184
    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I have done a few searches for info on Vivian (Viv) but don't see anything on this one. I'm looking for a good provider 45+, close to my age. Thanks for your help!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/rep...e/483583276877

    I recently dreamed about Madison (Brier Creek area). If interested PM me.
    I have left several posts regarding Vivian. See at your own risk. I would stay away.

  5. #16183

    Continuing the search

    I have done a few searches for info on Vivian (Viv) but don't see anything on this one. I'm looking for a good provider 45+, close to my age. Thanks for your help!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/rep...e/483583276877

    I recently dreamed about Madison (Brier Creek area). If interested PM me.

  6. #16182

    Green Dress

    This was by far my best dream. She was super cool and chill. She knows how to make you feel good. I usually have a hard time finishing with a rubber but I barely lasted 10 min with her. Highly recommended.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/581357032825

  7. #16181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying that she is skinnier than in the pics?
    What an evil looking thing. Some guys are braver than others. Lmao!

  8. #16180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.
    Being one of the smartest girls in the business might put her IQ around 60 or so.

  9. #16179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about it and she quoted a rack. So she definitely *would* do it.
    I agree see her like 10 times never BBFS.

  10. #16178
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    Would agree here. Anecdotally, I prefer BBFS and I offered her a pretty chunky dollar figure after she already knew who I was (so not just some random text contact) and was declined. Obviously these girls are free to do whatever in their personal lives, but I doubt she's BBFS with clients, or at least not the overwhelming, overwhelming majority.
    I asked her about it and she quoted a rack. So she definitely *would* do it.

  11. #16177
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.
    I feel like the big question is if the guy who posted it is willing to say he did it. One thing I've learned over the years is there's not a hooker out there that won't do it. Wil it be for you? Maybe not but she's done it and will do it again. Over the years I've done BB with more than I'm proud of and more often than not prior to the act they swore they'd never do it for any price. Before anyone goes white knighting I'm not saying she does or doesn't. What I'm saying is that when it comes to someone whose time you have to pay for, take what they say with a grain of salt.

  12. #16176
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Trina will do the prostate massage. Assuming she's still advertising Judi (skinny chick in Durham) will do prostate massage and pegging. There's a chick in Fayetteville that's willing to do pegging. Someone reported on her on their board (he didn't do pegging just mentioned it was her thing). You might want to look into some of the fetish life groups or honestly just post on craiglist. Personally I've never understood how some hookers want 300+/ hr to peg a guy.

    Some of the AMP girls will do a prostate massage along with or instead of a HJ. You just have to be bold enough to ask for it if you want it.

  13. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.
    Would agree here. Anecdotally, I prefer BBFS and I offered her a pretty chunky dollar figure after she already knew who I was (so not just some random text contact) and was declined. Obviously these girls are free to do whatever in their personal lives, but I doubt she's BBFS with clients, or at least not the overwhelming, overwhelming majority.

  14. #16174

    Tanja. Do not go anywhere near.

    Had the chance to visit Tanja from BKS a few days ago. I don't know what they're smoking or think of us. But no way that's her in the ad pics, if it is, maybe they were taken 30 years ago. This one is clearly over the hill and north of 45. Service was meh, too many rules, stinky breath, no msog. For that price it's not worth it.

    Link: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370.

  15. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Can you give me her information please? I would like to see her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape