Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 1974 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.
    Can you give me her information please? I would like to see her!

  2. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    And you believe her?
    Yes. She's one of the smartest girls in the game in the area and she knows her business and doesn't bullshit. She'll do greek for an outrageous upcharge, because she doesn't really want to do greek. But she's no BBF.

  3. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying that she is skinnier than in the pics?
    Yes. By 'thinner than the pics' I do mean skinnier. But she has shape. Sexy. Not a rail or anything.

  4. #16216

    Prostate or Pegging Providers

    Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has seen any good providers that give prostate massages or like to use a strapon. I've seen Nikki Luv and she is fantastic, but her rate is a little out of my range to see her regularly.

  5. #16215

    Read below

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying that she is skinnier than in the pics?
    Read my message below. It's not that she's skinnier, she's also not quite not as attractive like in the pictures. But it's not the worse part. Other details not allowed to share here.

    Maybe I'm picky, but did not even bother and left, too grossed out.

  6. #16214

    We facetimed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Sign of a fake on STG is the girl wearing glasses (I don't know why but that's true 95% of the time) the second sign is when a hot looking younger provider lists Greek in services offered. So in order to be fair I give it a 1% chance of being real but one or two things usually happen on those ads. She or he will hit you up for a deposit or secondly they will threaten blackmail.
    So I actually FaceTimed with her, she is of course older looking but not ugly. But we agreed on everything then she wanted me to do a 2 girl special, when I wouldn't add her frie d she took her time to come. By the time she said she was coming 2 hours passed and I told her nevermind.

  7. #16213
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to meet with this one. She look pretty much exactly like her pics. She's a little scattered, so reaching her is super tough and she ghosts seemingly without realizing it. But today I kept pressing, was close, and got to see her. She's thinner than the pics but smelled good and had an upscale hotel. Open menu but I busted on her tits before I got to her face. Oh well. She's somewhat business-like, and her teeth are jacked a bit. She tries to hide them. Her skin isn't as clear as the pics and between that and the teeth, I'm guessing some demon issues but it wasn't evident in the place. Smoke free. YMMV.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/677802815254
    So you're saying that she is skinnier than in the pics?

  8. #16212

    Do not go

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin8691  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dream Xxxcherrysnowxx?
    For the sake of it, trust me, do. Not. Go.

    Nothing like the picture. Probably her, a few rehabs ago. Couldn't do it. Let the donation out of pity for her and left. Other details that I can't share here.

  9. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    Totally wrong, she said she's never done that.
    And you believe her?

  10. #16210
    Has anyone seen Ava since she has been released?

  11. #16209

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    Totally wrong, she said she's never done that.
    I apologize. I didn't look at the ad. I saw the name Mina and the girl I was referring to is Meena. Sorry guys I should have clicked the link.

  12. #16208

    Not in my case buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    The reason the room wasn't ready is because there was another monger in it. That's always what that means. I was kept waiting in the parking lot once. After finally getting the room number I arrived and she was towel fresh from the shower and explained the hotel brought a designer to her room to explore new decorating ideas and she was waiting for him to leave. I thought. "at 11:30 at night?" LOL.
    Yeah you're right. It normally does mean someone is in there blowing that back loose but I actually seen her at the front desk waiting to be checked in. She had on street clothes and had to get ready once she got in the room. I'm no sucka!

  13. #16207

    Asked for my full real name and social media

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/brooke-7/

    And references, work details, age and race.

    So, I declined.

    Everyone should stop giving such details to spinners. Deluded.

  14. #16206

    "Room not ready"

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    I could almost copy and paste the last Renata post. Its just I had to wait an absurd amount of time. Something with the room not being ready.
    The reason the room wasn't ready is because there was another monger in it. That's always what that means. I was kept waiting in the parking lot once. After finally getting the room number I arrived and she was towel fresh from the shower and explained the hotel brought a designer to her room to explore new decorating ideas and she was waiting for him to leave. I thought. "at 11:30 at night?" LOL.

  15. #16205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Casey on STG

    She almost looks normal, should I assume it's a fraud?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape