Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 735
-
12-29-21 22:05 #90Senior Member

Posts: 80K stories
Anyone willing to share past K experiences with me? Curious what her limits truly are and how far I can go on my next visit! You can pm me if you don't want to share publicly.
-
12-26-21 10:07 #89Senior Member

Posts: 80Cracked K?
Has anyone experienced a cracked out K yet? Just wondering how the experienced would change? Always wanted to see how rough she could take it?
-
12-22-21 16:40 #88Senior Member

Posts: 752Never thought she would go down that road
K is not weird, she has autism.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
The crack is a very bad news, will not end well for her.
Fuck her guys while you can, this show may end soon.
BH.
-
12-22-21 12:54 #87Senior Member

Posts: 281She is weird enough
Please Kathy does not need crack. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 21:58 #86Senior Member

Posts: 136Crackhead K?
Stopped by K's today because I was close by and said fuck it. As she's about to slob my knob she starts asking me if I've ever smoked crack and a few months ago someone gave her some and she smoked it out of a glass pipe and she loved it and it made her feel amazing, then she started asking me if I could get her some and how she would take care of me if I could. Don't want anything to do with this train wreck anymore. It really won't end well for her if she gets someone to start fueling that addiction!
-
12-18-21 06:57 #85Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh wow, yes. It's a really old one. Forgot about this one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:44 #84Senior Member

Posts: 281Also old
This vid has also been around awhile.
Originally Posted by RothRebel
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:38 #83Regular Member

Posts: 13K vid
Haven't seen mentioned on thread yet so thought I'd add.
https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort
-
12-14-21 21:46 #82Senior Member

Posts: 3853You would think that all the cash she made would've helped her move out to a nicer place. Or, hire a house cleaner to clean up the place. Her carpet hasn't been vacuumed in months. Her bathroom has the same spiderwebs for over a year now. The Winthrop lady is disgusting. I met with her a few months ago and the place smelled like sewer. Don't know what happened. But, she doesn't live in Winthrop anymore and had a stroke. Sex is the same. But, the odor is intense now.
Originally Posted by LightNoOil
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:38 #81Senior Member

Posts: 56I couldn't do it. I got there and didn't even get out the car. Her high volume and bare back option scares the shit out of me!
Originally Posted by Win56
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 23:54 #80Senior Member

Posts: 281Old
Seen this one this guy gives it to her good LOL.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 22:41 #79Regular Member

Posts: 41K excellent value
I've seen Kathy now twice. Friendly, sexy and hard-working. Left 100 for an hour plus of seriously decent sex. Happy with her and the value she provides.
-
12-12-21 12:46 #78Senior Member

Posts: 3853He banged the shit out of her and she took it like a champ. Good girl.
Originally Posted by Michaelzxc
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 06:32 #77Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've seen that one, amongst others. She had more videos. But, got deleted. Apparently, this one survives. She gets really nervous with phones now, knowing she's being recorded. She has a "friend" that helps her with computers and her ad. Apparently, he told her about the videos and also tried to remove them. Always a hero out there isn't there? I stopped seeing K for awhile. Her place is a mess and she keeps opening the door for people during my session and other people's session. I know some guys don't mind double or triple. But, I want K solo. Group thing isn't always fun. High traffic is an understatement. Unfortunately, guys underpay her with 40-60 dollar sessions. I know she's weird. But, come on, at least pay her 80-100. I'll visit again soon. Just not right now. Been K'd out for awhile now. Hard to record her now a days because she's very cautious. The way around it is a group thing with someone else recording it. Mongers here can get a group thing going. Good for K financially on a single hit. Have fun gentlemen.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 21:27 #76Senior Member

Posts: 281Seen this before
Someone needs to shoot a fresh k porn vid. LOL.
Originally Posted by Michaelzxc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






