Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7828

    Crossroads mall area

    Quote Originally Posted by Iowacitymale  [View Original Post]
    Was at Golden Foot on 12/8. Asked for hard massage. She moved me to another room and did a lot of back walking and used her feet to dig into the muscles.

    Provided HE.

    Finished massage with a good shoulder and scalp massage.

    Be conscious of the fact that she didn't provide change for the 100 I gave to pay the 60 house fee when I walked in, and then wanted another 20 to add to the 40 as I left. Total hit for a good back-walking massage+ half-assed HE (though she tolerated OC NE&SE throughout).
    There is a place that has those installed on the ceiling of a place near Crossroads in Bellevue. It's been about 4 years since I was there. The masseuse was hot but didn't seem like any extras. She was good at the back walk though.

  2. #7827

    Asian good massage

    Anyone have any intel about that place lately?

  3. #7826

    Mink

    I have nothing good to contribute. I think she's fat.

  4. #7825

    Golden Foot

    Was at Golden Foot on 12/8. Asked for hard massage. She moved me to another room and did a lot of back walking and used her feet to dig into the muscles.

    Provided HE.

    Finished massage with a good shoulder and scalp massage.

    Be conscious of the fact that she didn't provide change for the 100 I gave to pay the 60 house fee when I walked in, and then wanted another 20 to add to the 40 as I left. Total hit for a good back-walking massage+ half-assed HE (though she tolerated OC NE&SE throughout).

    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!

  5. #7824

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? She has a rocking body.

    She has no Greek on her Tna bio. Under donts.

    When I reached out She says only massage. I was wondering if she offers more down the road?
    I used to see her back in the CL days. She's very sweet.

    Haven't seen her in years, so I don't know about her current services.

    Everything covered back then. CBJ CFS.

  6. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? She has a rocking body.

    She has no Greek on her Tna bio. Under donts.

    When I reached out She says only massage. I was wondering if she offers more down the road?
    I saw her a few years ago (I want to say 3-4 years ago) and she offered FS, although everything was covered. YMMV.

    She's older than her pictures. If you are looking for a Thai girl in Bellevue, there are much better (prettier) options.

  7. #7822

    Spirit

    Spirit HJ.

  8. #7821

    Back

    Amy at Lomi Massage is great at that.

  9. #7820

    Mina31

    Anyone have experience with her? She has a rocking body.

    She has no Greek on her Tna bio. Under donts.

    When I reached out She says only massage. I was wondering if she offers more down the road?

  10. #7819

    Sandy best nuru- alternative

    Hi, does anyone know who offers a similar service like Sandy Nuru massage? I heard she is gone out of the country for 3 months.

  11. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!
    Gracee does that.

  12. #7817
    There are 2 places that I have visited that offers T / S.

    Spirit on Jackson & Dodo massage behind Subway at 4th & Lander. . 60.

    I know sunshine behind subway is HJ only but is spirit HJ only or is it FS?

  13. #7816
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    During a pre-COVID visit to LA, I went to an AMP where the massage included the provider "walking" on my back. I have to admit, she definitely understood how to properly administer it. I walked out of there not only happy, but very relaxed. Since then, I've never been able to find an AMP or a provider that has the ceiling pole and does it properly up here. Would love to get some recommendations for someone with that skill, and details on the visit. Cheers!
    Golden near Tacoma Mall does it but you have to request it. HJ is only extra.

  14. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Is Alisa / Sarah still there do you know?
    Not that I know of last time I saw a Sarah was in early Oct or late September.

  15. #7814
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    They changed the name in October but the phone number stayed the samea. I think there was some unhappy chatter from neighbors in Nextdoor about Champion. When I went in early November it was a younger provider, but no extras offered. I'm not sure if that's a permanent change. Anyone have any more recent intel?
    I went in late November and they still had HE. Maybe its changed unsure someone should check rubmaps.

    Who did you see?

    I saw susie last time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape