Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 19549
-
12-10-21 18:58 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 247Crown
Went there yesterday. April / Jessica was there. Usual good massage. Only one interuption for a monger at the door.
-
12-10-21 18:55 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 826Crossroads mall area
There is a place that has those installed on the ceiling of a place near Crossroads in Bellevue. It's been about 4 years since I was there. The masseuse was hot but didn't seem like any extras. She was good at the back walk though.
Originally Posted by Iowacitymale
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 18:05 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 303Asian good massage
Anyone have any intel about that place lately?
-
12-10-21 17:54 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 134Mink
I have nothing good to contribute. I think she's fat.
-
12-10-21 17:50 #7815Regular Member

Posts: 20Golden Foot
Was at Golden Foot on 12/8. Asked for hard massage. She moved me to another room and did a lot of back walking and used her feet to dig into the muscles.
Provided HE.
Finished massage with a good shoulder and scalp massage.
Be conscious of the fact that she didn't provide change for the 100 I gave to pay the 60 house fee when I walked in, and then wanted another 20 to add to the 40 as I left. Total hit for a good back-walking massage+ half-assed HE (though she tolerated OC NE&SE throughout).
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 12:46 #7814Senior Member

Posts: 92Mina
I used to see her back in the CL days. She's very sweet.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her in years, so I don't know about her current services.
Everything covered back then. CBJ CFS.
-
12-10-21 12:04 #7813Senior Member

Posts: 50I saw her a few years ago (I want to say 3-4 years ago) and she offered FS, although everything was covered. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
She's older than her pictures. If you are looking for a Thai girl in Bellevue, there are much better (prettier) options.
-
12-10-21 01:27 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 26Spirit
Spirit HJ.
-
12-10-21 01:24 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 26Back
Amy at Lomi Massage is great at that.
-
12-09-21 23:37 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 191Mina31
Anyone have experience with her? She has a rocking body.
She has no Greek on her Tna bio. Under donts.
When I reached out She says only massage. I was wondering if she offers more down the road?
-
12-09-21 22:13 #7809Regular Member

Posts: 23Sandy best nuru- alternative
Hi, does anyone know who offers a similar service like Sandy Nuru massage? I heard she is gone out of the country for 3 months.
-
12-09-21 19:23 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 265Gracee does that.
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 18:41 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 26There are 2 places that I have visited that offers T / S.
Spirit on Jackson & Dodo massage behind Subway at 4th & Lander. . 60.
I know sunshine behind subway is HJ only but is spirit HJ only or is it FS?
-
12-09-21 18:05 #7806Senior Member

Posts: 242Golden near Tacoma Mall does it but you have to request it. HJ is only extra.
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 17:30 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 303Not that I know of last time I saw a Sarah was in early Oct or late September.
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




