Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 25028
-
12-11-21 20:27 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 142Marie
Any input on Marie from Woonsocket.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/447609953723
-
12-11-21 15:46 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 80Natalie
Natalie was one of my ATF's. Just a great girl with a plan. I think she moved up to Boston. Whatever happened to Apple & Michelle? The girlfriends who did threesomes in Woonsocket? They were fantastic. Apple was a bit crazy but wow what a great time for the price.
Originally Posted by Dupplehouse
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 13:12 #15351Senior Member

Posts: 1165As an admirer of your many adventures KOF, and to borrow your phrases, I'd love to inseminate and leave rivers of cum in her!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 10:59 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 239Such a shame
Sigh. Demons have taken another. I saw Arielle multiple times about 12-14 months ago,(first pic) and she looked healthy then. Now I can only speculate what is going on, and and non of them are good.
-
12-11-21 00:26 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 73Natalie
Complete gem. My favorite experience. Miss that.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 19:07 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 252Gina
Plenty of negative reviews on Gina, why TOFTT on someone known to suck (in a bad way!
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 17:50 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 163I emailed her once last year. She replied back quite quickly that I was a jerk and piece of crap for using a secure email address to contact her instead of a gmail or yahoo andf to never contact her again. Well, excuse me for being a tad bit discreet. Maybe I should go see if "Fat_Wallet_For_Crap_Service" is available at AOL!!
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 16:22 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 4545I will never see her. She's rude as fuck.
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 14:56 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 59Coco
Damn man that's disappointing!
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 12:17 #15344Regular Member

Posts: 14Beware Gina- Massage
Maybe this should be filed under massage, but she advertises under escorts. I didn't see any negative reviews on her, so I gave it a try.
Lackluster massage, even more disappointing attempt at a handjob. She is much bigger than her pictures. Nothing erotic about it.
To be fair to her, she doesn't represent herself as "that" kind of massage, to be fair to clients, why the fuck is she advertising on an escort directory? Most providers who aren't aiming to rip you off state " not FS" or "massage only" or something to that effect.
Her massage was so bad I couldn't help but think I was in for some sort of value exchange for my money- nope.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/431808492040
-
12-10-21 09:33 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sister Holly!
I'd also love to inseminate Holly again if she's still in the area! Here's a couple of my favorite pictures I took of her, fit for family viewing-she looked pretty damn good then, yes?! Her weight went up and down. She was indeed a passionate raw-dog lay!
Originally Posted by Lincolnboston
[View Original Post]
I'd surely be interested in hearing what you know about her, privately, Mr Lincoln, if you would care to PM me and share?
-
12-10-21 09:11 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 3748Jerry's!
Here's a nice picture I took of her when she was in that apartment next to Jerry's. This pic is for family viewing, LOL. Its from before the bolt-ons. I'd surely love to cum-pump her again, if its ever determined that she's safe to visit again. I'll save the link to my creampie pics for cuntributing seniors' private viewing, though!
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 08:32 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 156Hot Redhead
Has anyone seen this one? I've been seeing her advertising for a while, but I can't find a review. Love redheads!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/353612575428
-
12-10-21 00:58 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 126Apple Blossom
KOF I have not seen Sammy, but I am 100% positive AB is not Sammy. Match and Zoosk, dating sites.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 21:41 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian Jenny
She is showing up on McCoys https://jennyasiangfe.escortbook.com/ and I have seen her on another site, probably just picking up all escorts. At the end, it says "On extended vacation". I prefer Asian escorts because I like the body type and I think they are beautiful.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




