Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 25033
-
12-09-21 03:58 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 196Marissa
She's scammed some of us. She's covered in scabs from a "car accident". Tweaker. I have gotten one decent BBBJ, but not worth the rest of the hassle.
Originally Posted by SpudMan606
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 00:39 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 126Asian Jenny
I was unaware of any recent ads, but I saw Jenny a couple of times when she was at DCD as well as a couple of times as an independent. Where are the current ads? Last time I saw her active was March 2018.
Originally Posted by PleasantView
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 22:08 #15326Senior Member

Posts: 126There was some reviewing activity a while back, I don't really remember the content. I saw her recently wasn't disappointed with the performance raw was probably on the table but I opted to cover.
Originally Posted by SpudMan606
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:46 #15325Senior Member

Posts: 126Not Sammy
Holy fuck!! I went on a "real" date with Apple Blossom from Zoo** or Mat** but having spent a couple of hours with her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I can assure you that it is a different person.
-
12-08-21 21:00 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 87Damn she's pretty hot and then topping it off with a sister threesome and I'm really feeling I missed out.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:31 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 80Sammy
Boy do I remember them. YES!! I think that is Sam. Especially after seeing the p411 pics. I actually liked Holly more. Though not prettier than same, she was much more into it. Her BJ is a top 5 for me. In fact she was just plain better at sex than Sam. Does anyone know what happened to Holly? Sam was nice and we had a couple nice sessions. Though our first one she was completely high and not good. She remembered that the 2nd time and definitely made up for it.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:29 #15322Senior Member

Posts: 4545They are disrespectful. They think because we paying them for pussies. They think they can talk to us however they feel like talking to. You didn't do anything wrong. If anything you dodge a bad one that would probably do a half ass job and upsell.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 13:29 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 395Bad Business!!
So funny exchange from this one.
Me: Hi April are you doing incalls or outcalls today? 62 white male.
April: You should know what your looking for don't hit my line with dumb shit you will be blocked.
Me: What I do not need is an attitude have a good day.
April: Blocked seek help weirdo.
Please weigh in if I missed something here LOL.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/582654026306
-
12-08-21 12:36 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sammy or just a look-alike?
I'm just not sure. A premium reverse search of her real name indicates age 44, as of next month, but the SA profile says 46. But Sammy's fiance was apparently busted just 3 months ago, for "battery", so she might, for some reason be adding a couple years to her age for them to stay below LE radar? But she did sign in to her Preferred411 account just last month, which indicated that she was still in FL. But the SA profile says that she enjoys active, outdoors type of activities, which indeed accurately describes Sammy. So I just don't know! 🤷*♂️
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
https://preferred411.com/P264698
-
12-08-21 11:53 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 1165I'll weigh in from Alabama. That absolutely looks like the same woman to me 😋.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:56 #15318Senior Member

Posts: 76I doubt it's her. I've been texting w her on and off. Not sure how she's doing but pretty sure she ain't back.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:37 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 3748Is this SA girl Sammy?
Some of you horndogs I'm sure remember Samantha and her sister Holly, who were active in RI about 3 to 4 years ago. I inseminated both together in threesomes as well as seperately in solo sessions back then.
Now, I know that Sammy ended up in Florida, where she was advertising as recently as a few months ago. But take a look at the first picture below, which I copied from an SA profile, the handle is "Apple Blossom":
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-40407d8539c4
You guys that are good at facial recognition: Do you think that is Sammy? I also attached some pics I took of Sammy when I cum-pumped her back in 2017-2018, along with enlargements of the face. What are you thoughts gents? The first pic is from SA. The rest are mine. Could that first pic, from that Apple Blossom SA profile, possibly be Sammy? The age in the profile also seems to be about right.
-
12-08-21 08:22 #15316Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen
Just wondering any reviews of her kicking around?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/552516435158
-
12-07-21 21:39 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian update
Have been reading threads for a couple of years, recently signed up so I could post an inquiry on the Asian-Jenny ad. The McCoy review said she was a former Downcity Diva, the last beautiful Asian they had was Brooklyn. Maybe the same person, anyway it says on extended vacation, wondering if she is out of the game and if there are any other recommendations for an Asian provider other than an AMPs. Don't want to chance being on Newscenter 10 evening news. Any advice greatly appreciated.
-
12-07-21 14:43 #15314Regular Member

Posts: 8Sophia (Boston)
Haven't been seeing much around lately so looked into the Boston area and found this amazing fit Brazilian on Eros. Sophia was amazing. Came close to popping within seconds of her BBBJ had to stop. Finished off and had time to spare for another round. I highly recommend this one her pictures are 100% and she knows what's she's doing. Light screening process and she's worth the extra pay.
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...943.htm?cat=48









Reply With Quote






