Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15352

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupplehouse  [View Original Post]
    Complete gem. My favorite experience. Miss that.
    Natalie was one of my ATF's. Just a great girl with a plan. I think she moved up to Boston. Whatever happened to Apple & Michelle? The girlfriends who did threesomes in Woonsocket? They were fantastic. Apple was a bit crazy but wow what a great time for the price.

  2. #15351
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm just not sure. A premium reverse search of her real name indicates age 44, as of next month, but the SA profile says 46. But Sammy's fiance was apparently busted just 3 months ago, for "battery", so she might, for some reason be adding a couple years to her age for them to stay below LE radar? But she did sign in to her Preferred411 account just last month, which indicated that she was still in FL. But the SA profile says that she enjoys active, outdoors type of activities, which indeed accurately describes Sammy. So I just don't know! 🤷*♂️

    https://preferred411.com/P264698
    As an admirer of your many adventures KOF, and to borrow your phrases, I'd love to inseminate and leave rivers of cum in her!

  3. #15350

    Such a shame

    Sigh. Demons have taken another. I saw Arielle multiple times about 12-14 months ago,(first pic) and she looked healthy then. Now I can only speculate what is going on, and and non of them are good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5EFAD4AF-DF05-461F-A51A-E2CF23FF36B9.jpg‎   2A8D6561-D438-4402-99D4-9E86B0D60523.jpg‎  

  4. #15349

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    That is a shame, she was one of my favorites and I think either my first or second experience mongering. Thankfully I found Natalie the Librarian who was right around the corner and she filled in nicely once Jackie disappeared. Natalie was even better!! Complete GFE and thicker body and that rack was amazing. She had a plan and got out of the business after raking in enough to meet her goal.
    Complete gem. My favorite experience. Miss that.

  5. #15348

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this should be filed under massage, but she advertises under escorts. I didn't see any negative reviews on her, so I gave it a try.

    Lackluster massage, even more disappointing attempt at a handjob. She is much bigger than her pictures. Nothing erotic about it.

    To be fair to her, she doesn't represent herself as "that" kind of massage, to be fair to clients, why the fuck is she advertising on an escort directory? Most providers who aren't aiming to rip you off state " not FS" or "massage only" or something to that effect.

    Her massage was so bad I couldn't help but think I was in for some sort of value exchange for my money- nope.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/431808492040
    Plenty of negative reviews on Gina, why TOFTT on someone known to suck (in a bad way!

  6. #15347
    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this should be filed under massage, but she advertises under escorts. I didn't see any negative reviews on her, so I gave it a try.

    Lackluster massage, even more disappointing attempt at a handjob. She is much bigger than her pictures. Nothing erotic about it.

    To be fair to her, she doesn't represent herself as "that" kind of massage, to be fair to clients, why the fuck is she advertising on an escort directory? Most providers who aren't aiming to rip you off state " not FS" or "massage only" or something to that effect.

    Her massage was so bad I couldn't help but think I was in for some sort of value exchange for my money- nope.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/431808492040
    I emailed her once last year. She replied back quite quickly that I was a jerk and piece of crap for using a secure email address to contact her instead of a gmail or yahoo andf to never contact her again. Well, excuse me for being a tad bit discreet. Maybe I should go see if "Fat_Wallet_For_Crap_Service" is available at AOL!!

  7. #15346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this should be filed under massage, but she advertises under escorts. I didn't see any negative reviews on her, so I gave it a try.

    Lackluster massage, even more disappointing attempt at a handjob. She is much bigger than her pictures. Nothing erotic about it.

    To be fair to her, she doesn't represent herself as "that" kind of massage, to be fair to clients, why the fuck is she advertising on an escort directory? Most providers who aren't aiming to rip you off state " not FS" or "massage only" or something to that effect.

    Her massage was so bad I couldn't help but think I was in for some sort of value exchange for my money- nope.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/431808492040.
    I will never see her. She's rude as fuck.

  8. #15345

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I had the misfortune of seeing her just before COVID started. Her pictures are legit and she is beautiful from head to toe. However, total bait and switch. Texted back and forth, confirming dfk, BBBJ. I get to the hotel room, she takes off her bathrobe, takes the $. I proceed to undress. We lay on the bed and I go in for a kiss. Finger up, no no no. I'm like, I just confirmed this with you. She says, no kissing, no daty, covered BJ. WTF! I thought about taking the $ back but I wasn't close to it. Charmed her into daty, nice pussy, but of course she laid there like a zombie. Such a turn off. She attempted a completely lackluster covered BJ. It was so bad I couldn't get it up. I proceeded to worship her body to get me horny, banged away mish. Once again, just laid there. Too bad because she is really pretty. I'd stay away if I were you.
    Damn man that's disappointing!

  9. #15344

    Beware Gina- Massage

    Maybe this should be filed under massage, but she advertises under escorts. I didn't see any negative reviews on her, so I gave it a try.

    Lackluster massage, even more disappointing attempt at a handjob. She is much bigger than her pictures. Nothing erotic about it.

    To be fair to her, she doesn't represent herself as "that" kind of massage, to be fair to clients, why the fuck is she advertising on an escort directory? Most providers who aren't aiming to rip you off state " not FS" or "massage only" or something to that effect.

    Her massage was so bad I couldn't help but think I was in for some sort of value exchange for my money- nope.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/431808492040

  10. #15343

    Sister Holly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnboston  [View Original Post]
    Hollys situation isn't much better. Sam told me about it. Won't go into detail. But I don't think she's coming back around anytime soon. And agree both were great but holy had smthg about her.
    I'd also love to inseminate Holly again if she's still in the area! Here's a couple of my favorite pictures I took of her, fit for family viewing-she looked pretty damn good then, yes?! Her weight went up and down. She was indeed a passionate raw-dog lay!

    I'd surely be interested in hearing what you know about her, privately, Mr Lincoln, if you would care to PM me and share?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-228.jpeg‎   thumbnail-227.jpeg‎  

  11. #15342

    Jerry's!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Sammy was a lot of fun, nice girl too. The last time I saw her she was over near Jerry's in West Warwick, before she left for Florida. If she's back I'd definitely hit it!
    Here's a nice picture I took of her when she was in that apartment next to Jerry's. This pic is for family viewing, LOL. Its from before the bolt-ons. I'd surely love to cum-pump her again, if its ever determined that she's safe to visit again. I'll save the link to my creampie pics for cuntributing seniors' private viewing, though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-226.jpg‎  

  12. #15341

    Hot Redhead

    Has anyone seen this one? I've been seeing her advertising for a while, but I can't find a review. Love redheads!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/353612575428

  13. #15340

    Apple Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, we've surely got a lot of different, conflicting opinions here! Addickted, have you met BOTH Sammy as well this "Apple Blossom" in person? I'd surely like to get an opinion from someone who have met BOTH! And Seniors who have a contributing, trusted track record here are welcomed to contact me privately for more pictures of Sammy, if you want to try to help figure this out!

    Also, pardon my ignorance, but what the fuck is Zoo** and Mat** ?
    KOF I have not seen Sammy, but I am 100% positive AB is not Sammy. Match and Zoosk, dating sites.

  14. #15339

    Asian Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I was unaware of any recent ads, but I saw Jenny a couple of times when she was at DCD as well as a couple of times as an independent. Where are the current ads? Last time I saw her active was March 2018.
    She is showing up on McCoys https://jennyasiangfe.escortbook.com/ and I have seen her on another site, probably just picking up all escorts. At the end, it says "On extended vacation". I prefer Asian escorts because I like the body type and I think they are beautiful.

  15. #15338

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineCarbone  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3230105

    Wondering if anyone had any information on this one. She seems very friendly and has videos for sale too I was not able to find anything on her though.
    I had the misfortune of seeing her just before COVID started. Her pictures are legit and she is beautiful from head to toe. However, total bait and switch. Texted back and forth, confirming dfk, BBBJ. I get to the hotel room, she takes off her bathrobe, takes the $. I proceed to undress. We lay on the bed and I go in for a kiss. Finger up, no no no. I'm like, I just confirmed this with you. She says, no kissing, no daty, covered BJ. WTF! I thought about taking the $ back but I wasn't close to it. Charmed her into daty, nice pussy, but of course she laid there like a zombie. Such a turn off. She attempted a completely lackluster covered BJ. It was so bad I couldn't get it up. I proceeded to worship her body to get me horny, banged away mish. Once again, just laid there. Too bad because she is really pretty. I'd stay away if I were you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape