Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5146
-
12-13-21 19:25 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 650If you are nervous than do an Outcall at a hotel. Usually you can control the events better and I don't think the cops have the budget to be rolling a sting all over town. I always use to approach all Incall first time visits very cautiously and always assumed a something bad was about to happen unless it was a known provider. I don't use the escort side of this business any longer but I do recommend doing the outcall for the first time, if she won't come to you then move on.
Originally Posted by Ex023
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 13:37 #2685Banned Member

Posts: 102Not sure
If they take your fingerprints, I'd say it's safe to say it's a.
A sting.
-
12-13-21 13:02 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 27Tatianna
Thinking the same thing with Tatianna. Anyone see her before? Reviews? Everything looks and sounds great but would love more reviews for safety.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 12:49 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 133Touch by Tatianna
Anyone ever seen her?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/547106414916
-
12-13-21 07:53 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 25Police on sites
Any tips on how to tell if a ad or provider is an under cover cop trying to pull a sting.
-
12-12-21 10:31 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 345Jen
Yes, this is the MILF Jen from awhile ago. Here's a link from THEM with a matching photo.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340
CH.
-
12-12-21 07:59 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes, The boobs look familiar LOL.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 22:59 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 158We sure that's her. Doesn't say Jen and the add says 6696 but then below says 5596.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 15:35 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 198Jen MILF
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...back_i11703956
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 11:59 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Jen return?
What Jen is this?
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 09:39 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 198Jen
Has anyone visited Jen since her return? Still as good as before?
-
12-07-21 15:20 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 360Remi
Yes she is on other sites. One that comes to mind is Erotic Monkey.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 21:01 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 227https://www.kittyads.com/Remiwf5
Originally Posted by PembrokeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:55 #2673Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi all,
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
New here. I know I haven't contributed. I'm not asking for digits. Does this person advertise on any of the sites? I can't seem to find anything.
Thanks.
-
12-06-21 00:18 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 650Funny you post this. Both girls messaged my from that site but I never replied as they looked like SWs. Probably hoping to make a bigger payday as so many dudes overpay the girls from SB and SA, the word must be out.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






