Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #641

    Macy

    Type her name into the search. There's literally a review on this first page.

    Quote Originally Posted by RepairMan1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this or a good review.

  2. #640

    Macey

    Anyone have any information on this or a good review.

  3. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen the 1st one, but your back up I have. Just hadn't got to making the review yet. I'd go for it she's a legit spinner and very flexible. Kitty is tight and she didn't watch the clock with me. All was covered but that's fine with me. After the BJ we went to mish where she put hear legs nearly up to hear head, then to CG where that ass got to clapping then doggy and finally finished in reverse cg. Damage was 120 for half. YMMV but I'd repeat.
    Great news. Thanks for the report. Will move her to the top of the list.

  4. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I have had the same experience trying to get together with her. She says she prefers phone calls to text but then won't answer the phone either.

    As for your backup, she has been reviewed here but I can't remember if they were good or not. Maybe a search for "massages and more" in this thread might work?
    I haven't seen the 1st one, but your back up I have. Just hadn't got to making the review yet. I'd go for it she's a legit spinner and very flexible. Kitty is tight and she didn't watch the clock with me. All was covered but that's fine with me. After the BJ we went to mish where she put hear legs nearly up to hear head, then to CG where that ass got to clapping then doggy and finally finished in reverse cg. Damage was 120 for half. YMMV but I'd repeat.

  5. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    In town visiting for the day and was going to give her a shot based on yours and several other positive reviews but it just didn't happen. Started out promising as she answered my texts within 10 minutes. After trading a few back forth and after I told her I was ready and could see her now she goes dark. WTF? Shame because she looks like a fun time and even my backup fell through.

    Speaking of backups, does anyone have anything to report on this one here. https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/086337374324.
    Yeah, I have had the same experience trying to get together with her. She says she prefers phone calls to text but then won't answer the phone either.

    As for your backup, she has been reviewed here but I can't remember if they were good or not. Maybe a search for "massages and more" in this thread might work?

  6. #636

    Calhoun

    Thinking about seeing her does she offer BBBJ or BBFS and what made you not want to repeat with her just wondering before I go see her so I don't regret it and how much did you spend?

  7. #635

    It almost happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wd123  [View Original Post]
    Easy setup, answered my text within an hour. This incall was at her trailer, incall could vary depending on her situation. Said her kids are in school so she has time in the mornings now. Pics are accurate, BBBJ and CFS, both good for me YMMV. She is a nice and personable young lady, easy to talk to, clean, and not a clock watcher. I will repeat. I have reviewed her before and have been ghosted by her also, but she has time in the mornings now.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...g/481753008612
    In town visiting for the day and was going to give her a shot based on yours and several other positive reviews but it just didn't happen. Started out promising as she answered my texts within 10 minutes. After trading a few back forth and after I told her I was ready and could see her now she goes dark. WTF? Shame because she looks like a fun time and even my backup fell through.

    Speaking of backups, does anyone have anything to report on this one here. https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/086337374324.

  8. #634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Rome

    Easy setup, answered my text within an hour. This incall was at her trailer, incall could vary depending on her situation. Said her kids are in school so she has time in the mornings now. Pics are accurate, BBBJ and CFS, both good for me YMMV. She is a nice and personable young lady, easy to talk to, clean, and not a clock watcher. I will repeat. I have reviewed her before and have been ghosted by her also, but she has time in the mornings now.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...g/481753008612

  9. #633

    Calhoun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orgia/70854400#.

    Had a dream w this one last week. & it was a qv really q actually. Set up was easy tho but I would not dream of her again. In her place in nd out. Small apt. Mess everywhere. Body was alright. Thick in the right places. But would not dream of her again.

  10. #632
    Just wanted to say thanks for your review. I have been interested, but was afraid of the Sugar Daddy people were tlaking about. She's HOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    So after some debate I finally decided to see Lexxus. There had been discussion on here and Atlanta board before but I saw her in NW Ga so I'm posting here. Some concerns have been mentioned about a possible jealous SD, but decided to see for myself since I don't mind those encounters either. Texted her early one am, and she got back to me within the hour. Does ask for google duo for verification, so that's the biggest obstacle in seeing her. Her in call is way off the beaten path in the North Ga mountains, beautiful area by the way. We agreed on the time and donation and I show up and she answers the door. Pics are her, she's a little heavier than the pics suggest, but sexy nonetheless. Incall was a really nice residence, I was shocked as to how nice and clean the house was. We make a little small talk, get undressed and she lets me know ahead of time how strong her head game is. It was covered, said that's what she does for first time visit. Head game was on point, good suction and decent depth. So before the cfs begins she lets me know that mish and k9 are the only positions available due to my size. Damn I hate when this happens, but ok I respect it. Started in mish and the cat was wet and tight swapped to k9, and back to mish and she started getting loud and came. She stopped the session and high fives me, LOL. But it was my turn now, pounded away before emptying into the bag. Good session and a cool chick.

    Now, as far as a SO, she says her husband passed away last year. But I had another monger more familiar with her situation inform me that was a lie. He says she lives with an older gentleman and that's actually his home. This monger is credible and I believe him. So, take part at your own risk. But, my session was really good and no issues at all. Hhr was 150 I believe. Got all my time and absolutely no rush at all.

    Here's the link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...506/7062738493

  11. #631

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimatl  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents coming to northwest GA next week and was looking for any advice on these ladies.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/932729214844

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/802971714565
    Qantas to know if you had any luck with either, might check one of them out for that lip service.

  12. #630

    Madison / Maddie / Bubbles

    Dreamt of Madison yesterday. Set up was easy. Almost too easy. Had to make a post to double check if she was legit. She definatly is. When she opened the door I was shocked. I'd say she looks better than her pics. She is soft spoken and very laid back. Everything was covered but she is great at what she does. I recommend and will repeat.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...t/786512235981

  13. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Macy in Dalton in the morning. What should I expect?
    I've been remiss in posting reviews & I'm trying to rectify that. I saw Macy a few weeks ago. Extended hotel. Took a bit to find because GPS took me to wrong place. Very fun girl. Mission accomplished. Actually, best in the area but that's not saying a whole lot. Weird situation though. She said she was passing through & trying to get her car fixed. Yet, she's rather dug in. Still posting ads. I will repeat soon if she still posting.

  14. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by HollaHolla321  [View Original Post]
    Really missing RIRI one of my favorite girls in a long time. Does anyone have any pics or videos that you took when you met her. Would love to share stories and pics with you.
    If you would love to share stories and pics, start it off with some pics and a story.

  15. #627

    Road trip

    Hey NW mongers,

    Coming through next week and timing usually puts me in around the Calhoun, Cartersville, Dalton area where I stop and get a room for the night. Hoping some one can recommend something. Did make contact with a couple at exit 290 but not much in reviews. Thanks. FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape