Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8268
-
12-02-21 09:42 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 984HJ only for me. I guess she doesn't like me. LOL.
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 00:58 #3107Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandora's
Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.
Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.
She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.
Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.
-
12-02-21 00:43 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 32Baby
Any info on Baby at Pandoras?
-
12-02-21 00:25 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 442Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 20:13 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 379Sativa
Nice, I guess she's no longer GPS. I had lame dances from her when she was at kittens, but she is hot. I might have to give her another try.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 19:02 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 26Simone
I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?
Originally Posted by MonteChristo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 18:00 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 41Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
-
12-01-21 12:32 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 85Updated above list.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Sugars.
Barbie CBJ, BBBJ, cfs.
Spice- No extras with me.
Interested in Kristen.
-
11-30-21 19:50 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 38So hot how she titty fucks while sucking asking if you want to come on her titties.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:17 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 120Dakota at Ricks
Just wanted to mention that this girl dances at Rick's. Link is on her IG, and her IG is linked to Rick's IG, so seems fair game to mention. No indication of what her dances are like, would love to hear some trip reports. https://www.pornhub.com/model/dakota_moon.
-
11-30-21 15:32 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 541Lustsasha206 on tna
Here is her tna handle. She says she is Latina. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530704-LustSasha206
-
11-30-21 12:54 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 1106Sativa at Pandoras Nice Cowgirl
She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.
Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.
4 song 150. Cfs. Done.
-
11-30-21 10:04 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 653Sasha Pandoras
Black Stripper. Huge Floppy Tits.
Not very hot. BBBJCIM for 120 $.
-
11-29-21 13:15 #3095I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I like her because she is hot and a safety girl.
Originally Posted by TrippieKing420
[View Original Post]
She always lets me finish on her tits.
-
11-29-21 11:54 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 261Vee at Kittens
Vee is thicc with some big titties.
She gripped me while talking and could feel me getting hard.
Went to get a room. Sloppy top BBBJ with some gagging. Rode me balls deep. Stood up and pounded it ds. She tgrew it back. When I was about yo finish, I pulled out, tookoff cover and nutted in her mouth.
$$ plus room fee.












Reply With Quote





