Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 552 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8267
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3107

    Pandora's

    Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.

    Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.

    She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.

    Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.

  2. #3106

    Baby

    Any info on Baby at Pandoras?

  3. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
    Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?

  4. #3104

    Sativa

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.

    Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.

    4 song 150. Cfs. Done.
    Nice, I guess she's no longer GPS. I had lame dances from her when she was at kittens, but she is hot. I might have to give her another try.

  5. #3103

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
    I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?

  6. #3102
    Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.

  7. #3101
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

    Pandoras.

    Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs.

    Anya, HJ, cfs.

    Nadia BBBJ, cfs.

    Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

    Vee CBJ, cfs. NOW AT KITTENS

    Simone HJ, cfs, cbj

    Martina HJ, cbj, cfs.

    Visa CBJ, cfs..
    Updated above list.

    Sugars.

    Barbie CBJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Spice- No extras with me.

    Interested in Kristen.

  8. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I like her because she is hot and a safety girl.

    She always lets me finish on her tits.
    So hot how she titty fucks while sucking asking if you want to come on her titties.

  9. #3099

    Dakota at Ricks

    Just wanted to mention that this girl dances at Rick's. Link is on her IG, and her IG is linked to Rick's IG, so seems fair game to mention. No indication of what her dances are like, would love to hear some trip reports. https://www.pornhub.com/model/dakota_moon.

  10. #3098

    Lustsasha206 on tna

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Black Stripper. Huge Floppy Tits.

    Not very hot. BBBJCIM for 120 $.
    Here is her tna handle. She says she is Latina. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530704-LustSasha206

  11. #3097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Sativa at Pandoras Nice Cowgirl

    She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.

    Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.

    4 song 150. Cfs. Done.

  12. #3096

    Sasha Pandoras

    Black Stripper. Huge Floppy Tits.

    Not very hot. BBBJCIM for 120 $.

  13. #3095
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TrippieKing420  [View Original Post]
    Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.
    I like her because she is hot and a safety girl.

    She always lets me finish on her tits.

  14. #3094

    Vee at Kittens

    Vee is thicc with some big titties.

    She gripped me while talking and could feel me getting hard.

    Went to get a room. Sloppy top BBBJ with some gagging. Rode me balls deep. Stood up and pounded it ds. She tgrew it back. When I was about yo finish, I pulled out, tookoff cover and nutted in her mouth.

    $$ plus room fee.

  15. #3093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Pandoras Intel Sunday

    I stopped in to check out Sunday Night.

    Anya was my choice because of the sure thing.

    Entice and Martina are also sure things.

    Amber can be. She can also have GPS.

    I noticed Sydney, Jade, Bunny and Diana.

    Sydney has huge, huge tits! Any intel on her dances?

    I watched Jade in the VIP area while I was getting a ld. Her dances appeared to be tame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape